Demon hangout

~~~HIiIIiIIWowOOwowowowowowooo!!! Sup yeah crazy simps! Today is Doma day! Or at least NOW it is because I said so! This chapter will be SooOoOOo fun! Y/n bestie doma and her Manz genya....well is genya her manz yet? IDKKkKkKk B-U-T! I'm so excited to do this chapter BEcauuuuuuse! WE HIT 500 READS ON THIS MY CRAZY SIMPS!!! THAT'S RIGHT DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?!?! 500 READS ART FOR THIS!!! 

well is genya her manz yet? IDKKkKkKk B-U-T! I'm so excited to do this chapter BEcauuuuuuse! WE HIT 500 READS ON THIS MY CRAZY SIMPS!!! THAT'S RIGHT DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?!?! 500 READS ART FOR THIS!!! 

Y/n and Genya kicking ass!!! Sorry if I edit this drawing weird, I only had like 30 seconds to edit, Anyways lets get this story started!!!

Y/N POV 

I woke up to my dove chirping as loud as it can IN MY EAR!

Y/n:" Oh my god! Shut the hell up!"

I tossed my pillow at the dove and it flopped on the floor along with the pillow due to the impact, I let out a sigh and got dressed in my demon slaying uniform and went downstairs.

Sanemi: " morning dumbass"

Y/N: " Morning Kaze where is Genya?"

Sanemi: " Gyomei said he went on a mission this morning and by the way, By the way you are dressed im guessing you also got a mission today?"

Y/N: " No shit sherlock"

I took a bite of my eggs and drank some caramel coffee

Sanemi: " So...How was your date with my brother?"

I choked on my coffee and fell out of my chair and landed face first on the floor and im pretty sure some coffee got in my nose to.

Y/N: " I...I have no idea what you are talking about haa haa.."

Sanemi: " Oh really? Hmm that's weird because Gyomei told me that Genya came back a bit late yestrday due to a MEET UP with is FRIEND and was tired this morning and you just so happen to also be gone yesterday also"

Y/N: "U-um...well.."

Sanemi: " Not to mention TENGEN told me that my brother has been meeting him for some SPECIAL TRAINING whatever that means, And also he told me that my brother asked you out and you said yes"

( God damn it Tengen! I will skin you alive the next time I see you! Thanks to you Kaze is going to kill me!)

I peek at Kaze and he glares at me with murderous intent ( shit, he told me to make Genya quit the demon slayer corpse but instead im...kinda dating him now...)

Sanemi: *sigh* Just...don't make my brother sad and tell me who your hanging out next time"

Y/N: " Thats it? No scolding? No punishment?"

Sanemi: " Well im glad you asked because now I have to bring up something else that happened to you and Genya last night"

( Oh shit what now? DID HE SEE GENYA KISS ME?! Is he mad about that? Shiiiiiiiiit!)