School play (part 1)

~~~HEeEEeeey! um hi? hahaha....please don't kill me I haven't touched this story for a long while and somehow it went up to 1,000 read so wow! I'm going to keep writing in this and sorry I was gone for so long I was dealing with some family stuff but anyways I also worked on my drawing if yah wanna see it here is the link https://www.youtube.com/@Neoncat639 copy and paste it please and I have a 1,000 reads art at the bottom! I will work on the 1,500 art soon and I can't wait to write more after two months!! Please enjoy!

Y/N POV

I woke up the same as always to my annoying dove screeching at the top of its lungs, I tossed my pillow at the bird and got dressed for school, and went downstairs, I quickly ate breakfast and I packed my lunch, Put on my backpack with a sigh and started walking to school.

 ( I can't believe Genya kissed me! well on the lips but....aaaah his face was so cute with the blush covering his face! Wait does that mean where together or?uuugh I don't know...not to mention I accidentally told Sanemi..) Just then I felt a tap o my shoulder and I turn my head around so quickly I almost gave myself a whiplash.

Tanjiro: " OH! Y/n sorry I didn't mean to startle you!"

Nezuko : "Hmmp hmp!"

I let out a sigh of relief and smiled at the Kamado siblings

Y/n: "It's fine! I just...had something on my mind lately"

Tanjiro: " Im always here if you need to open up y/n!Oh! Also, how were things with genya on your date?...besides getting attacked by a demon"

 Y/n: " It was...nice...he took me to a cat cafe and got me a super cute keychain I wanted for some while...and he ki-"

I then covered my mouth and blushed as Tanjiros jaw dropped and Nezuko gave me a hmp!

Y/n: " A-anyways um...I was busy with my last *cought* mission so im sorry im thanking you later than I should have"

Tanjiro: " Oh no it's fine! I'm just glad I got to you guys in time! please don't apologize!

Nezuko: " HMP!"

Tanjiro: "Oh yeah nezuko was there too in the box but she was a little mad at me because I forgot that she wanted to say hi at the time"

Just then we arrived at the school and walked into the classroom as I sat down I look over to see Genya staring at me and he blushes and quickly looked away and I blushed and turned my head away, Just then sensei Rengoku walked into the classroom with some... surprise.

Rengoku: "OK MY LITTLE CLASSROOM LEARNERS!!! TIME TO ACT BECAUSE WHERE PUTTING ON A PLAY FOR THE SCHOOL!!"

Murmurs filled the classroom and look of excitement and confusion and some didn't react at all and a hand was raised into the air.

Rengoku: " YES KANAO MY LITTLE QUIET BUTTERFLY!"

Kanao: " um...what kinda play will it be?"

The classroom filled with a shush as Rengoku still had his flamboyant smile.

Rengoku: " I HAVE NO CLUE!"

Classroom: " YOUR JOKING!!!"

we all sighed at Regoku's ignorance as he laughed and pulled out a piece of chalk and wrote down names on the board.

Rengoku: " LET US MAKE ONE UP!! NAME SOMETHING AND THEY WILL BE ROLES! YOU CAN WRK BEHIND THE SCENES IF YOU LIKE!"

Zenitsu raised his hand and Rengoku gave him an overenthusiastic nod and Zenitsu cleared his throat.

Zeitsu: " I say a princess and Nezuko Chan is the best for the role!

everyone nodded in agreement and Rengoku wrote it down before we knew it people were yelling random roles and Rengoku randomly wrote them down when we all finished with our random role yelling we looked at the board to what role we had.