Here we go...

~~~~~HEY HEY HEY SUUUUP!!! Sorry, I haven't posted any chapters for a while I have been super busy with the Bakugouxreader one but anyways this is where it gets fun! This will be a bit short but I promise the next one will be a LOT longer! BTW I found this and I was DYING!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

OK ANYWAYS LET'S START THE STORY!!!!~~~~~~~~

GENYA'S POV

As I step into the cafeteria Me, y/n and the rest of the group sit at a table, I glance over and see Tengen, Obonai, and Mitsuri watching us like hawks ( Am I really doing this? Uuuuugh Tengen what the hell was even that "training?") 

~~~~~~~~~~FLASH BACK~~~~~~~~~~~

Tengen: " Ok Genya every day you have to say something nice about her!"

Genya: " Why?"

Tengen then facepalms and Mitsuri was eating some Dango.

Tengen: " Girls like to be complimented and it makes them feel better about themselves and it just makes their day"

Mitsuri: "It's true! It's nice to get complimented! It makes most girls' heart flutter"

Tengen : "Tengen for example.."

He had a smirk on his face and turned to Obonai who also just dropped by.

Tengen: " Obonai why don't you compliment Mitsuri to show Genya how it's done"

Obonai then trips and falls face-first on the ground.

Mitsuri: " Obanai are you ok?"

He then gets up quickly and looks away from us.

Obonai: " I-im fine"

Tengen: " Sorry if that question caught you off guard but if you don't compliment Misturi I will"

With a sigh and a glare at Tengen he turns to mitsuri, He was slightly blushing but it was hard to tell due to the bandages on his face.

Obonai: " Um...I Like your hair it's really pretty and here I brought you some sakura mochi"

Mitsuri's face lit up and she was smiling and gave Obonai a hug.

Mitsuri: " Thanks Obonai! You are the best!"

Obonai was stiff for a second but then he relaxed and he hugged her back and was still glaring at Tengen and Tengen was trying not to laugh.

Tengen: " See Genya's compliment can get you hugs from girls"

Obonai's snake then snaps at Tengen and Obonai had somewhat of a smirk when he heard Tengen scream like a girl.

Obonai: " Good job here's a mouse"

Tengen: " HEY! That's my mouse!"

Obonai: " Oh I TOTALLY had no idea!"

Tengen starts to chase Obonai and Mitsuri sits next to me with her mochi in hand.