The mission(part 2)

AUTHOR-SAN SUP!!! So first I would like to say......100 reads?!?WOW, thanks so much!!! I will make this chapter as long as I can!!! Enjoy!!

Y/N POV

Me and Genya follow Mitsuri to the ramen shop it was small with four tables and a little bar and only two people eating. ( wow this place has a nice vibe) We walk in and it at a table and wait for the waitress.

Waitress Lady: "Hello what kind of Ramen would you like?"

Mitsuri: "I want one spicy garlic and two porkchop, please!"

Y/N: "One spicy, please!"

Genya: "Beef, please."

Waitress Lady: "What would you like to drink?"

Mitsuri: "Ramune please!"

Y/N: "Same here!"

Genya: same...

Waitress Lady:" Ok got your orders! Oh and by the way I heard there's some demon, like a monster that is scaring girls, and one of them came back injured, He only goes for pretty girls but I don't think you need to worry about that because you have a handsome strong man with you!"

Genya's face turns red and he tries to hide his face with his hands.

Waitress Lady: "Anyways I heard the demon is always near petal street so avoid that spot please because I don't want you pretty girls to get hurt!"

Me and Mitsuri Smile at her 

Mitsuri: "Don't worry we will be fine!"

Y/N: "Thanks for telling us!"

Waitress Lady: "Ok I will be right back and bring your food and drinks!"

She walks off into the kitchen and Mitsuri turns to me.

Mitsuri: "Looks like we got a good amount of info!" 

Y/N: " So we can just hang out until midnight I guess"

I Then caught a wiff of ramen and I lookover to see the Waitress walking to are table ( God im so HUNGRRRRRY!!!!).

Waitress Lady: " Here are your drinks and ramen please enjoy!"

She then bows and walks away and we say are thanks and dig in.

Mitsuri: " This looks so good!"

I pick up my chopsticks and pick up some noodles and blow on them, Then I tuck some of my hair behind my ear and take a bite( MMmm this is sooooo good!).

MITSURI POV

I see y/n take a bite of her food and she has a big smile on her face and does a little wiggle in her seat ( Oh how cute!) I then hear someone snirking next to me.

Y/N: " O-oh ah...

Genya: " Pfffft Thats never going to get old"

I then see y/n blush and puff her cheeks.

Y/N: " W-whatever stupid Genya"

She takes another bite and does the little wiggle again ( How adorable) I giggle at her action and she then blushes again.

Y/N : " Not you to Mitsuri!

Mitsuri: " I can't help it you look cute doing that! Like a little puppy exited for a treat!"

She blushes and continues to eat her food as me and Genya also start to eat ( Y/N is such a cute girl and Genya is a nice kid but his older brothers kinda mean) I then observ the two young teens and I see y/n trying to feed Genya her ramen claiming that hers taste good and wanted him to try it but Genya refused with a red face,( Hmmmm I see romance in the air~)