Chapter 4 (NSFW, TW)

My eyes open since I feel someone pounding something in me. A group of men are standing around me.

'He is finally awake again.' I look confused around before getting grabbed in my hair. A man holds my hair tightly and turns my head towards him. Before he could do something, someone walks inside.

'Boss, we got some people in the front.' The guy that was holding my hair lets it go and my head falls down.

'Make sure that this one doesn't escape.' The nervous looking guy nods and ties me up again. I change my appearance once again and the guy looks confused at me.

'Why are you staying here?' I close my eyes and hold in my tears. It's not like I want to stay here, but I don't really have an other choice. I feel so sorry for Collei... She must've been so shocked... A single tear escapes my eye and slowly rolls over my cheek. The nervous looking guy lowers his pants and walks closer to me. He pushes with his fingers on my cheeks, my mouth open and goes ham with it.

{Later, way later}

They finally left me all alone in this stupid cell. I don't even understand why they have captured me, but it must be because of my powers. Slow, but surely, more tears start to roll over my cheeks. Somehow this feeling is not new to me, but for some odd reason, I can't recall why I know this feeling. I pull my knees to my stomach and let everything go.

When I start hearing a lot of sound coming from upstairs, I hide myself in the corner of the cell and lay my head on my arms. I just want to go home... I should've never left to meet Morax and Xiao...

'Chang-Xi!' I don't look up since they have done this before. They tricked me into thinking Morax actually came for me. They tricked me into thinking someone would actually care for me and find me here in this fucked up ship. In between sobs I softly whisper.

'I am sorry Morax.'

'Don't be sorry.' A familiar jacket wraps around me and I finally look up.

Morax...

'I should've found you sooner.' More and more tears start rolling off my cheeks. Morax sighs even though his eyes hold a look that is angry, but also is full of sadness. He puts his hand on my cheek and wipes some tears away.

'I am sorry Chang-Xi, it looks like once again I am too late.' I shake my head and hug Morax. I suddenly realize that I am only wearing his coat. I let Morax go and close the coat. Morax chuckles and lifts me up bridal style. We walk outside and I even see some people from before, now fighting the God of Darkness and his minions. Morax carefully puts me down and I look panicking around me.

'See what you're doing little bee? Ruining everyone's lives.' I look panicking up to see him there. This "god" keeps coming for me and talking bad to me.

'Who are you?' The god quickly gets closer to Morax and me. Morax holds me tighter. The god smirks and stands down in front of us.

'Put me down Morax.' Morax looks at me and then slowly puts me down while still holding an arm around my waist.

'What do you want?' He comes closer to me.

'For you to realise what terrible of a ruler you are.' Morax tighten his grip around me and I shake my head.

'I didn't ask all of them to fight against you and your... No one knows what they are. They did it themselves, besides I am not ruling any of them.' The god grabs me by my throat and throws me to the shore.

I cough a lot as I am trying to sit up. Someone wraps his arm around me and helps me up. It's a blonde person I never have met before. Alhaitham runs to me and does a quick check in case I am badly wounded.