Chapter 7 (Alhaitham's POV)

I open my eyes and the first thing I see is Chang-Xi painting. I smile softly and get up from the bed. Even though I told Chang-Xi many times that Kaveh would survive resting by himself, they never wanted to leave. I ruffle Chang-Xi's hair and look at the painting.

'Oh you're awake-.' My eyes open wide. Is this how a goddess sees us?! I smirk and turn to Chang-Xi, who looks confused at me.

'You're so won-.' I regain my posture and take a deep breath.

'You're really good at painting.' Chang-Xi shakes their head and smiles. My heart begins to skip a few beats and my cheeks begin to burn. The only one I ever felt this way for, is Kaveh... What's going on? Chang-Xi sits down on my lap, facing me, and fixes my headphones.

'While you were sleeping, you moved them slightly.' My arms slowly close in around Chang-Xi's body. Chang-Xi gets scared for a second but then relaxes. His warmth is the best warmth in the world. I want to hold them for ever and ever.

'Can I kiss you?' Chang-Xi looks confused at me and gets a really red face. She avoids eye contact with me and tries to change the subject.

'So what did you think of my painting? It could use some polishing and work but after that-.'

'Can I kiss you?' Chang-Xi looks me in my eyes and swallows.

'What about Kaveh?' I smirk and place one of my hands on the back of their neck.

'He can join if he wants.' Chang-Xi gets a bright red blush on his cheeks and I smirk.

'Can I kiss you?' Chang-Xi closes their eyes but then nods. I slowly go forward and press my lips softly against hers. Why does it feel so good? Is it because they're a goddess? Our lips move in sync with each other and we begin to make out rougher.

'So this is what you do with the goddess when I'm unconscious.' Chang-Xi pushes themselves off me and walks to Kaveh. I groan in annoyance and also walk to Kaveh.

'Look how the goddess drew us.' Chang-Xi gets shy and tries to hide herself from embarrassment. Kaveh looks with a gaze of pure wonder at the painting, just like I did.

'Now I get why you two were making out.' I chuckle and give Kaveh a kiss in his hair. Kaveh got really hurt back at that prison, but he sometimes deserves some love.

'You two have a relationship... I just kissed someone who's in a relationship...' Kaveh and I look confused at Chang-Xi. I reach out my hand.

'We want to ask you something.' Kaveh nods and softly smiles. Chang-Xi takes my hand with a lot of hesitation. I pull them closer to me and smile.

'We... We want to ask you something... And you can always refuse, don't feel pressured to do anything you're not comfortable with.' Chang-Xi nods and looks curious at us.

'Would you want to be in a relationship with us?'

Chang-Xi's POV
My eyes open wide. Did they really just ask me that? They like me in that way? My heart skips a few beats and I try to calm myself down.

'See what you did to the goddess? I told you it wasn't a good idea to ask it.' Alhaitham looks annoyed at Kaveh and rolls his eyes.

'I asked it because you're too afraid to ask it yourself.' Kaveh and Alhaitham begin to argue and I just stare at them. My eyes slowly begin to fill themselves with tears. This time I don't feel sad so I don't understand what's happening.

'See what you did now? Now the goddess is crying.' Kaveh turns his head to me abruptly and gets closer to me. He cups my cheek and wipes some of my tears away with his thumb.