Chapter 6

I just started touching myself in front of Alhaitham and Kaveh. I feel so horny and turned on just by looking at their faces. They both look at me with a hard blushes on their faces. I smirk and crawl to them.

'Please help me out here.' Kaveh shakes his head while Alhaitham looks like he is under some love spell.

'W-we can't... You're a G-Goddess... And w-we're just common people.' I shake my head and sit on Kaveh's lap with my legs wrapped around his waist. My hand playing with his hair as I smile to him.

'I love you Kaveh. I love you and Alhaitham.' Kaveh's eyes open wide but he shakes his head. With my other hand, I now begin to rub his dick through his pants. He whimpers a little and lays his head on my shoulder. Alhaitham comes behind me and begins to touch me. They must've done something to Alhaitham to make him act like that.

'We love you almighty Goddess.' I smirk and begin to kiss Alhaitham while continuing to touch Kaveh. This is going to be a wild night...

———————————————

I open my eyes and see that I'm laying in between Kaveh and Alhaitham. They both are hugging me tightly as if they're protecting me from something. It's quite cute.

'You're finally awake, huh?' I look up and see some man watching me. I swallow and look around me. One man steps closer but stops when he hears something.

'Touch them and you're dead.' I look at Alhaitham and place my hand on his cheek.

'And what do you think you're going to do? I just have to pull that little runt away far enough so you can reach.' The man steps closer and grabs my hair. Alhaitham summons his weapon and cuts the guy. The guy groans and kicks Alhaitham hard in his stomach. Alhaitham groans in pain and I place my hands on his stomach.

'Please don't be hurt.' I try to focus my magic but since I'm in a panic state it doesn't go too well. The man grabs my hair and drags me away from Alhaitham and Kaveh.

'Please don't hurt them.' The guy chuckles and slaps me which makes me fall to the ground.

'You're so weak. This is supposed to be a god, no even a archon.' I close my eyes and try to control my anger. If I lose my patience everyone will get hurt, even Alhaitham and Kaveh. A claymore suddenly flies by me into the guy's shoulder.

'Come here Goddess.' I turn to Kaveh and quickly go over there. He hugs me tightly and I hug him back. Alhaitham chuckles and stands up.

'Finally. Now I can go all out.' I raise my eyebrow and look at Alhaitham. Alhaitham seemed to already been freed of the chains. Was it because of me that he pretended to not be able to fight and got hurt that way? Kaveh begins to play with my hair and smiles.

'Don't worry love. We will be going shortly.' I nod and lay my head on Kaveh's chest. With my power, I break Kaveh free when Alhaitham is almost done defeating them all. Kaveh and I sit up and Kaveh groans. My eyes become wide and I lift his shirt.

'You're hurt...' Kaveh shakes his head and pulls his shirt down. He cups my cheek and smiles as sweetly as ever.

'Don't worry abo-.' His eyes close and he falls towards me. No... Fuck... What do I do?

'Alhaitham...' Alhaitham walks to us and sighs. Tears stream over my cheeks since Kaveh keeps bleeding.

'Don't worry, my Queen. We will bring him to your place and let him rest.' I shake my head and press my shirt, which I have taken off before, against the wound to help it stop bleeding this fast.

'He's dying...' Alhaitham wraps his pouch around Kaveh's wound and lifts him up.

'Let's go my Queen. We need to make sure everyone gets the right treatment.' I nod and walk away with Alhaitham. Before we could fully exit the prison, someone runs to Alhaitham with a knife in his hand. I punch the guy away and direct him to the ground.