Chapter 5

'Thank you so much! I'm sure Morax would love to hear that everyone inside will be protected.' The guard nods and walks away. When he is entirely out of sight, some arms suddenly wrap around me.

'Kaveh, maybe not scare the Goddess.' I look over my shoulder and see Kaveh hugging me tightly. My eyes slowly go over to Alhaitham who looks disappointed.

'It's fine.' Kaveh slowly lets me go and turns me around. He cups my cheeks and squeezes them a bit.

'But this Goddess is so cute!' I raise my eyebrow and change into my male form.

'Please let my cheeks go now since I am no longer a Goddess.' Kaveh laughs and hugs me tightly. 

'You're so cute.' I look away and pout. Alhaitham walks to us and lays his hand on top of my head. 

'Kaveh wanted to check up on you since he was worried about you.' Kaveh looks annoyed at Alhaitham and lets me go. Alhaitham smirks while Kaveh suddenly begins to argue with him. I look to the way where I heard a sound and try to scan the surroundings.

'-you okay?' I look at Alhaitham and fake smile. I might've not totally heard what was being said, but I don't want any more worries my way. They already came to me to look for me. I look back to the place where the sound was since I hear something there once again. Alhaitham sighs and walks to me. He places his headphones on my ears and makes me look at him in his eyes.

'Wear my headphones to calm yourself down and come with us.' I nod and take Alhaitham's hand. Kaveh holds my other hand and we start walking to my garden that I have. As we walk through the garden, my mind becomes calmer. It's just like last- A fast flash happens in my sight and everything is destroyed. I close my eyes shut and kneel down on the ground. What is happening?

'Why?' I carefully open my eyes again and see a confused Alhaitham and Kaveh looking at me. Kaveh has a worried look on his face and I shake my head. Alhaitham kneels down next to me and places his hands on the headphone. 

'It's okay. You're safe here with all of us.' I shake my head and sit down on my ass. Why do I keep seeing those visions? I close my eyes once again and take a deep breath. Someone flies closer to us and I try to concentrate.

'Alhaitham, Kaveh! Dinner is almost ready!' When Paimon flies around the corner, she sees me sitting on the ground and gasps. I stand up and whistle for my dog. When my dog arrives, I pet him and see that he has a package in his mouth. I grab the package and thank my dog. 

'You all should go back to the Traveler and the rest. I will be right there, I need to handle something first.' Everyone nods except for Kaveh, who looks suspicious at me. I put on my fakest smile and walk away together with my dog. My dog whimpers and I pet it.

'I will be fine, you can go play. You don't have to a dog that's tied to the owner.' My dog stands in front of me and licks me over my cheek. 

'I'm sorry. I keep forgetting somehow that you see me more as a mother figure than an owner.' My dog jumps around happily as we continue our walk. Inside this package is a dead flower that seemed to never get too much sunlight. Close by the portal back to Teyvat, I place the flower in the ground and concentrate on giving it light. After I did that, my vision shifts once again between everything broken down and how it looks now.

'Let's stay here for a bit.' I close my eyes and place my hands on the headphones. 

'Alhaitham probably needs these headphones more than I do. I'm so selfish to make all of them come here and make a sort of second archon war with the God of Darkness and Shadows. I don't even know what he wants. I wish it could be like in the past, I was going to the gods, yaksha and people once in a while and didn't cause any problems.' I sigh and stand up. My dog raises one of its heads and looks confused at me.