Character Answers

Here are the answers to the question you asked in the previous chapter. Enjoy.

The writer:

by @tastelikestars : Would you be my friend?

Of course!

Estelle:

by @Xx_OneWay_Xx : What do you think about Sam? Do you think he still loves you?

I think Sam is hurt and I do think he still loves me in a way. He wouldn't behave the way he does if he didn't still love me. However, I only see him as a friend and I miss my friend.

by @-AmericanBums- : Do you like giraffes?

Sure.

by @Bootylicious1D : When did you lose your V card?

The night I turned 15 and if you wonder to who: It was my very first boyfriend and he was 17. It was the most awkward thing ever. Don't lose your virginity this early. It's not worth it.

by @tiedyedstyles : How many men have you fucked?

Straight forward; I like this. And I have only ever slept with three people.

by @tiedystyles :Are you using Harry for the money?

Hell no. I couldn't care less about his parents' money.

by @allyloverzz : Are you even the slightest bit jealous of Jess?

I'm jealous of the way Harry treated Jess when they were in a relationship even though he didn't love her. Everything was perfect. They were the picture perfect couple. Harry and I aren't. We fight so much. So I'm not jealous of Jess directly. I'm jealous of the way Harry treated her.

by @ideepthroatharry : How big is it?

Huge. (never measured it so I can't tell you the size exactly)

by @HarryTakeMeNow :Have you ever considered getting back together with Sam during your relationship with Harry?

No. Harry makes me happier and makes me feel more loved than Sam ever has. (by the way, nice username)

by @freeharry : Can you imagine a future with Harry? I mean, like, can you see yourself with Harry together in like 10 years?

I'd want this but we need to get our shít together in order to stay together this long. And maybe we should wait out what will happen when he goes to Harvard and lives three thousand miles away from me.

by @dissolve : How does it feel to be off of the drugs? And done with the liquor? How does it really feel?

I feel a lot lighter for some reason? And like I've got much more control over my actions and my body. I like this feelings and I'm not completely done with drinking. I might drink something every now and then. I just don't want to go overboard every weekend.

Harry:

by @Punky-Py :What do you like most about Estelle?

This is difficult to answer because there are a lot of things I like about her. Physically, I like her smile the most (I don't think it's appropriate to say mention her tits here. Or is it? Can I say this?) But characterwise I like her confidence the most. She's outspoken but she is honest. Sadly not many people are so confident and for some reason her confidence just draws someone in.

by @daddykinklarry : Do you still have feelings for Jess?

Feelings yes but I don't love her. It's hard to explain. I've almost spent a whole year with her, got to know her and did all the couple-y stuff. I care a lot about her and can't just throw her away like she's never meant anything to me.