- 20

R Y A N20 | make me

R Y A N
20 | make me

"The Roys stole my biggest client," Sebastian Miller complains, raking a hand through his thick blond locks.

I snort into my drink, remembering vividly which Roys he is talking about. Last year, we both visited Miami for a business trip together and he had fucked the Roys' daughter into oblivion. The girl's father had caught them red-handed.

Sebastian and I have been the oldest in the game for the last five years. At first, it was just Pierce Enterprises ruling the demand market. Then Sebastian stepped in after his father took an early retirement. Only two years younger than me, he nearly knocked us off our game until I offered to join hands with him.

If you can't defeat the enemy, it is better to make friends with him. Unnecessary egos have often been the reason for history's biggest downfalls.

I intend to rule for a long time.

"You shouldn't have taken the virginity of his only daughter," I remind him.

He touches the rim of his champagne glass to his lips, throwing me an iniquitous smirk. His expression is one of a man who takes pride in himself — both in business and women.

"She was running behind me all week to get my attention. I only obliged her."

"She was nineteen."

He had gotten lucky with Tania. She had been lying that she was twenty-two when we first encountered her at the beach. If it was two years earlier, she would have been his downfall.

He raises a brow, taking a gulp of his drink. I find him glancing behind me where Lizzie is digging her nails into the single-seater I am occupying. Her body is agitated, her teeth biting a plump red bottom lip. She hasn't taken her seat yet and I know exactly why.

I can only imagine what the vibrations did to her. She is scared that she will leave a mark somewhere. I have stopped the toy, for now, biding my time to see if she approaches me for release.

She hasn't said a word to me till now. After the awkward moment with Mr. Hall, all my pretty little assistant did was stick to my side, following me like a lost puppy.

"How old are you, Miss. Gold?" Sebastian directs the question to her, making her jump out of her distraction.

"Me?"

She chances a look at me, visible tension taking over her body. I give her an impassive look, pretending to not know exactly what is troubling her.

What I know is that she is the one troubling me. That gown looks even more gorgeous than it did when Martha bought it as per my orders. She had no idea who it was for and yet her choice has been nothing short of fantastic.

The satin black material is sticking to every curve of Lizzie's body, tracing her figure in a way that makes every man at the party lick his lips. Her legs underneath the dress — shapely calves with feet trapped in pretty heels are making people drool. Sebastian is one example of the said man, lustful eyes focused on my PA like he has never seen another like her.