- 44

L I Z Z I E44 | changes

L I Z Z I E
44 | changes

"Move in with me," Ryan grunts just as my pussy clenches temptingly around his cock.

I moan loudly, the musky atmosphere of the car paired with the smoky windows from our hot breaths keeping the sound trapped as I ride my orgasm over his cock. One of my hands is pressed against the window, the other clutching a fist of Ryan's hair as he pinches a nipple between his fingers, twisting it to kindle sparks in my body.

Our breaths are groggy, heartbeats in sync. The fact that he is broaching that topic right now is so like him that I take my time rasping out my response.

"Not a good time, Ryan," I exhale, biting his shoulder through his mint-condition suit.

He grabs my hips tighter, thrusting his cock inside me at an angle that hits my G-spot, brewing another wave of rocketing pleasure inside my belly. I bounce on his cock which pulses inside me as he gives me another orgasm by pinching my clit with his other hand.

"Why not?" His voice is strained, his eyes closed and the veins in his throat fleshing out.

He throws his head back against the car seat, sweat beads coating his forehead.

"Just shut up and fuck me."

I feel him tense, his cock jerking inside me as he pushes into me with frantic strokes. They are fast, short, and sweet, hitting my pleasure points. I am fighting for breaths while seeking more from him.

His hand presses on my belly as he pushes me against the steering wheel. I arch my back to avoid contact with the horn, looking at the spot where his cock goes in and out of me, soaked with my juices. My skirt is bundled up around my hips, the sight a filthy vision straight from a porno movie. He stares too, his lips parted as he stills, jerking as he releases himself inside me.

The warmth of his cum fills my pussy, making us both shiver when I come again with him. Our juices mix, oozing out of my hole and staining the insides of my thighs.

I crash into his chest, both of us taking a while to catch our breaths.

We hadn't planned on doing it in the car again. The last time had been uncomfortable but once Ryan saw me out of my gown after the party, he couldn't help himself as he dragged me over his lap, ordering me to ride him before he did something insane.

As if I could say no to that

I draw back, my chest heaving as I look at him, my hands circling his neck. "I can't leave Tia. She's my best friend. She'd be lonely without me."

He looks away, his jaw strung tight and disappointment unhidden upon his face. He has his arms around my waist, keeping me locked to him so tight as if he never wants me to get off him.

"Ryan..." I plead, turning his head so that he is looking into my eyes. "Don't be a jerk. Look at me."

"She's a grown woman, Lizzie. She can live alone just fine," he whines while leaning forward to take a tissue box out of the glove compartment.