- 42

R Y A N42 | be with me

R Y A N
42 | be with me

Lizzie's kiss after days is like a prayer come true.

It sparks the possessive side of me as her lips push against mine, the pressure so incredibly gentle and yet seeking something desperately. Her mouth is my instrument and I play it with my tongue, sliding it between her parted lips, swallowing that low moan that rumbles out of her throat into my own.

She smells of lavender and herbs, all scents I recognize from my products. She smells like home, my home — only mine.

"Ryan..." she rasps, the sound echoing inside my ears, burning a path right down to my cock.

Her touch is an addiction. It heals me.

She puts her hands over my thighs, taking support of them while our mouths are locked together as she climbs over my lap. She is weightless to me, fitting perfectly with my body as if she were custom-made for Ryan Pierce.

Her body is soft underneath my shirt, bare when I slide my hands up the shirt, sucking in a breath when I find her sans underwear. She stops kissing me, breathing harshly against my mouth, our breaths hot and groggy.

She moves her body over mine when my fingers brush over her bare clit. I twist the little nub, feeling her wetness drench my fingers. I lean into her, pressing my forehead over her cleavage, her tits framing my face.

"You came prepared." I smile, taking a button of the shirt between my teeth, the dip of her cleavage making me crave her naked over me.

"I'm sorry," she gasps when I swipe my tongue over a pebbled nipple of hers from above the thin shirt.

Her fingers move to my hair, yanking the strands when I bite that nipple lightly. "Why?"

"I took your shirt without your permission," she says. "I know you hate people touching your things."

I push two fingers inside her pussy with a punishing thrust, my teeth grinding at her words. She screams, tugging at my hair strands harder as well as squeezing my fingers with her pussy walls at the same time. Her wetness is proof of how much she wants me, how much I want her.

I lift my head from her chest, seeing her eyes covered with a cloudy haze of lust when they fall on mine.

"You stole my heart without my permission too," I declare, staring at her brown depths with an intensity that roots her in place on my lap. "Did I complain?"

She shakes her head, a smile greeting her lips that melts my fucking heart which I never knew was there in the first place.

"Good girl. Now stay quiet and let me make love to you."

She nods, then opens her mouth to cry my name when I pull out my fingers from her pussy only to shove them back inside her. I shut my eyes, groaning at the softness of her flesh, at the way it clenches me like it wouldn't let me leave her.