Part 28 - You are strong!

Imagine this part with THEIR BACKGROUND MUSIC ✨❤️
____________________________________

By that time, she knew what he felt for her and what her heart desired.

Mini snuggled in his chest while his hands protectively covered her back and arms. Feeling each other's warm and comfortable embrace, they recalled their very first meeting, silly but cute fights, the meeting at the repair shop and those beautiful evenings when he taught her violin. Thinking about all these events, a soft smile appeared on their lips and they turned their faces at each other to gaze into their eyes.

"Thank you", said Mini while a tear escaped her right eye.

He didn't let it fall down her cheek and immediately rubbed his thumb over it. "For what?" he asked politely. "For always being there for me whenever I needed a true friend", she replied looking straight into his eyes. "I'll never leave your side, Mini ", he answered back cupping her cheeks into his warm hands. She leaned on to his touch closing her eyes. He couldn't help but once again, gave her a sweet forehead kiss before she again travelled back into the long journey of memories.

Neil: Kya hua?

Shaking her head slightly, she replied,

"Nothing.. I... I was just wondering.. you didn't ask me what happened further?"

His eyes got wider thinking that the dreadful night she faced, had much more of it that she already told him. He turned his face to the other side and replied,

"I.. don't want to listen.. I just... can't.."

"But I want to tell you. I want to let out all the baggage I have been carrying for years in my heart."

She held his chin and made him look at her. "Please", she requested him with the new tears filling up her eyes. He held her hands reassuring her, his forever support.

Flashback..

He made his grip stronger on her hands as she tried to wriggle out the hands of his hold. Tears continued to flow from her eyes while her legs flailed beneath him.

His anger took another turn as she was incessantly trying to release herself from his hold. He got up and slapped her hard on her face.

She was still struggling hard to get out of his hold and tried to get up from the bed but he was so irked that he ripped off her shirt's right sleeve. She was broken, anguished, tormented and horrified. Not just physically, she was mentally unstable.

Preet had a spare key. She used it to enter the house and was shocked beyond words to see the harrowing sight. Moreover, her best friend laying in such a vulnerable condition broke her heart a million times.

Preet: Mini!!

She ran up to her but Akash shoved her off. He tried to misbehave with her too but she punched him right in his stomach and he fell down on the floor. She hit him on his head with a flower vase kept beside the bed. His head started bleeding. Preet ran to Mini who was now completely numb. She couldn't process anything. She felt deprived of any sensation. She was not even breathing which made Preet more tense for her. She was just looking at the bedsheet without any purpose. She looked lost. Her eyes were devoid of emotions.

Preet was trying to bring her out of her numbness.

Preet: Mini!! Mini.. mai.. main hu yahin.. tere sath.. tu please kuch bol Mini.. Mini bol naa.. please..

She rubbed her back and shook her but Mini didn't react. On the other side, Akash was writhing in pain. Preet knew that she had to take her friend out of that mess soon but her mind stopped working on how!

She called the police who took him with them. She had also informed about the incident to one of their friends who immediately brought a car. Mini was bleeding continuously from different parts of her body and needed an urgent treatment. Preet wrapped a shawl around her and the two friends took her to a nearby hospital.

Flashback ends..

Mini: Neil.. I.. I don't know what happened further. I was completely numb.. I co.. couldn't defend myself. Main kuch nahi kar payi. Main physically, mentally, emotionally itni weak ho gayi thi ki... K..kuch nahi kar saki.. maine jisse chaha usi ne jab itna... (She felt disgusted while he too shut his eyes) Uske baad mera pyar se vishwas uth gaya Neil. I.. I was shattered.. I just..

Neil: Shh.. bas Mini.. relax.. you're not weak.. you're the strongest woman I met. Itna kuch hone ke baad bhi tumne akele khud ko sambhala.. I'm so proud of you. Usually girls go weak in such situations but you managed everything alone.. you're very strong! And it's not surprising why Arya calls you Veer Balika.

She cried her heart out clinging to him and for the very first time in all these years, she felt that she was actually sharing her tormented memories with someone who would never ever judge her.. she knew that the one who was holding her close to him would never leave her side no matter what happened. She didn't need to think twice to share her pain with him, it just happened, naturally.

As her sobs ceased, she slowly dozed off, still in his embrace. He gently stroked her hair and kissed the top of her head. Her pale face turned serene in his warm arms, of which she was unaware in her sleep.

Next morning, as the sun's rays directly entered through the window disturbing Mini's sleep, she blinked her eyes adapting to the sunlight. Finally opening her eyes fully, she realised that she was still in his embrace. A smile appeared on her face while adoring his calm face, long crinkled hair and the soft smile on his lips caught her attention. She moved a little and stroked his hair lightly. She was about to kiss his forehead but he opened his eyes. She gasped in surprise. He smirked.

Mini: Tum jaag rahe the?

Neil: Of course (with his evergreen smirk)

Mini: (in mind) Hey matarani, ab kahin isne sab notice toh nahi kar liya?

Neil: Definitely!

Mini: What?

Neil: Notice.. that you were looking at me in the most loving manner..

Mini chuckled shyly..

Mini: Looking at you? Lovingly?? That too I? Only in your stupid dreams Neil Oberoi!

She took her phone to check the time and realising that she was getting late..

"Oh God! I'm too late, Neil. Arya ko bhi uthana hai..."

Instead of releasing her, he pulled her closer and continued to adore her with his gleaming eyes and a playful smile.

Mini: What? Aise kya dekh rahe ho? Kuch laga hai kya mere face par?

She touched her face thinking it might be something on her face he was looking at.. he smiled at her cute face and gently kissed her cheek. She was taken aback but before she could say something, Arya who had woken up by then, called her. Mini blushed and releasing herself out of his hold, rushed out of the room.

In the evening, Neil was on the balcony when Mini came with two mugs of coffee. They sat there having their coffee in silence. All this while, Neil was adoring her in the most respectful way. The light cold breeze ruffled her hair, coming over her face.. she tucked her hair behind her ears, which swayed her danglers, touching her soft neck... Her beautiful eyes... Her lips touching the mug, marking the shade of her lips on it... Everything caught his attention and he smiled with glittering eyes..

Precap- "..when, where, how it happened but it just happened.."
"There's an emergency!"
_____________________________________

It's been 3 years of Patiala Babes Season 2.. a show which tried breaking stereotypes, societal norms and prejudices ..a show that always showed the two sides of the story.. a show that is inexplicable and a story that is still incomplete...❤️✨ Patiala Babes Season 2 is an emotion which revitalized our hopes.. hopes of.. okay bye..🥺❤️