The Intruder

After finishing the remaining pizza from two nights ago, Jisung trudged to the couch and collapsed onto it with an exasperated sigh. He was already bored. There was no tv, no internet for his laptop, and no one to hang out with.

He was onto his third social media app of the evening, catching up on literally everything, even stuff he didn't care about. After scrolling for so long that he wasn't even sure what he was looking at anymore, he heard a strange sound from the kitchen. It was a slow creak as if a door had suddenly opened.

He got up and investigated, finding the door to the basement wide open. He definitely remembered shutting it the night before after he and Hyunjin had explored down there.

"Great. First, my window randomly opening, now this stupid door deciding to either creepily open or slam shut."

He closed the door and made sure it was latched in place, figuring maybe he just hadn't closed it tightly before. Some doors just behaved that way, right?

On his way back through the kitchen, he heard another strange noise. It was a horrible static sound coming from the living room. He hesitated for a moment and then slowly stepped towards the sound. It was the tv, and he knew for sure he hadn't accidentally turned that on.

"No. No no no no no. This isn't happening. This is all in my head. I must still be tired from the late night of drinking with Hyunjin."

He quickly turned off the tv and rubbed his eyes, then reached for his phone that he'd left on the couch. When he picked it up, he was confused at what he saw. For some reason, it was opened to the text message from Changbin. Specifically, the photo of Minho that he'd sent.

"What the...?"

He stared at the picture for a moment and bit his lip. Minho was gorgeous. So gorgeous that whenever Jisung tried to talk to him, he turned into a blathering idiot.

Minho was a friend-of-a-friend and Jisung was only acquainted with him. But the little time he had spent in Minho's presence just served to deepen his crush. He was sure his feelings would never be reciprocated, believing the silver-haired stud was way out of his league.

Jisung put his phone back into his pocket and decided to just call it a night. He went to his room and laid out some pajamas, then headed off to the bathroom to shower.

After getting cleaned up, he sauntered back to his room, a towel wrapped around his slender waist. When he walked through his doorway, he screamed.

"What...how...why are you in my room!?" He shrieked, attempting to cover his bare chest with his hands.

"Hi, Jisung," the person sitting on his bed replied calmly.

"M-Minho? But...y-your voice sounds weird. What is going on?" Jisung shrunk backward, both shocked and confused at seeing his crush hanging out in his room as if it was a normal thing.

"Minho..." the intruder murmured.

"Uh, yeah... Now, are you going to explain why you've invaded my privacy?" Jisung was becoming less shocked and instead angry as the person just sat there so casually.

"I live here. Well, live isn't really the right word, I suppose." The person stood up and approached Jisung.

"What the hell are you talking about? I live here. This is my house. Just answer my questions before I call the police."

Jisung backed away from the figure and darted his eyes around the room, searching for his phone.

"This is what you're looking for?" The person held up his misplaced phone, open to the picture of Minho again.