Prologue

A/n: If you have read the first/second book, I already took it down because of a lack of motivation and idea for the story. I write them without any plan which makes it hard to continue the story. So I rewrite it AGAIN, but it's more focused on one particular this time. I'm not sure if I'm fully happy with it and might change in the future IF I feel like something bothers me. But hopefully, it suffices as is :)

There will be a spamming chapter since I already write some of it 2 weeks ago. So enjoy!

---
3rd pov,

Rain and storm poured across the area, a cold breeze blew through the forest and dark grey clouds cover the blue bright sky. The warrior stare at the dark horizon in calmness, her eyes didn't show any sign of fear or anger even when she knew it was the last breath of her day...

Her eyes looked to the side of her shoulder when she hear footsteps walking behind her and stopped "You don't have to do this. There's still hope" the sage said, in a serious manner didn't break since there their last meeting

The warrior didn't move, not a single glance to the great sage as she hummed softly under her breathe "This is the only way" she said, her armor already beginning to freeze in cold due to the rain temperature "Come here"

The sage doesn't argue at the command. Slowly heading toward the warrior "I know this is one is the most ridiculous intention I had ever planned, but I know what I'm doing" she sighs, calmly holding the sage shoulder not breaking eye contact

The guardian reach for something inside of her armor and placed them into the sage palms. Closing his fingers with it, he states at his fist and glances at you "Why did you give me this? You know no one should hold them except the guardians" the sage spoke

She shakes her head seemingly ignoring the stares they gave earlier "I want you to hide it, far from anyone. I don't want anyone to have it after I'm, gone..."

"I can't-"

"Please, for me?..."

The sage golden eyes looked away from the guardian's gaze and couldn't argue with the polite statement. He grits his teeth, narrow to the distance, cold rain poured against the two gods "Okay"

She hummed, and slowly embraced the sage, her last hug. The sage didn't hesitate to return it back and quickly slide his arm around the guardian. Tightly pressed against his cold hard armor, he didn't want to miss this moment...

They parted the holds away and slowly stepped back to get some space. The warrior smiled softly, letting go of the sage arm arm and turning her way to the dark exit "The rituals will be started anytime soon. Please, don't try anything to stop it"

The warrior said as the sage nodded slightly. She walks past him and begins to fade from the sage gaze

"We'll meet again, in the next life"

"We will"

After her death, demons commenced roaming around the earth, searching for her corpse...wanting to crave those power. Only it remains unknown until it passed a thousand centuries. The sage hid the scroll just as the warrior requested...

Kept the sadness and pain in his chest and moved on to continue his life...

---
The chapter end here! Hope you have fun reading them :D