Chapter 2: Bad Weather [2]

2nd pov,

"Argh!"

Your cheeks slammed against the cold floor with your arms tied up by the bull clones. Tightening the robes at your wrist when you try to struggle against it, you felt a slight pain slowly increase as you stopped when you knew there was nothing except give up. Reason somehow watched you since the start and has grown amused with the little fight you did "Such a pathetic weak peasant!" He laughed

You sent a sharp glare toward him, giving him the most heated gaze toward his soul which he quickly shut his mouth after that. You watch him get up from the chair with a small jump and slightly step forward to the others "Looks like that Noodle boy just Beat himself up! Now, as my glorious victory, I shall destroy this Peasant who dares to challenge me!" He exclaimed summoning fists of flame on his palms, glowing brightly as they grew bigger and bigger when he gets too excited.

But it got interrupted once a piece of crumbling paper hit the back of his head, slowly his gaze to the now burning paper. Slightly turning his head toward no one but you, who surprisingly just freed. You nervously laughed seeing his eyes turn red flames "Hah!- guess you need to face me first!" You forced a smiled

I'm so fucked up

His expression shifted into amused, giving you a judgmental stare as he adjust his arm "You? Fight against me? Hahaha!- you must be stupid isn't that right, Peasant?! I'm not even doing anything and you are already shaken under your boots!" He laughed harder, enough for him to clench his stomach. He wiped the tears at the tip of his eyes as a tiny chuckle escaped from his sleep, then quickly change into a wicked smirk. Once again, he summons the flames "Then so be it!"

Your eyes widen with the strike he sent ad immediately dodge the attack with a clumsy backward jump. You slipped your foot with surprise and stumbled over the nearest object behind you, Redson let out a mocking laugh before sending another flame towards your direction. The fight between you two wasn't a 'Fight' mostly you just dodge his attack without giving any threats which he was annoyed with it "Is that all you got? Dodge and run? Weak!" He spat

"Y/n! Don't let him burn your ass!" Mei exclaimed from the corner of the room but quickly shut up when the fire almost hit her. Pigsy however was beyond terrified with the situation you're on.

You never fight anyone before, especially with demons who were much stronger than you. You're just a human, with no power and no super ability and stuff. But you did help with certain basic things and support your friends.

"Y/n watch out!" Tang yell. Redson sends another full-force punch toward you and it's hit right on your gut. Sending you to the wall, slamming your spine with discomfort. Slowly sliding down to the floor, you let out a harsh cough watching him give you smugness.

He didn't say anything but instead, attempt to do the same attack he give to you. Your heart is pounding rapidly, knowing you can't fight against him. But the most stupid thing is that you bring your fist up and punch his face with one blow. Bringing him to smash to the metal shaft, breaking some of the walls "What the hell!?"

The punch you gave sending a massive glowing explosion bringing everyone in this room sliding across the room. Your hand trembles with the harsh wind and quickly bring your head up to see the damage you just did "What in the name of-"

Your sentences are cut short when all of a sudden a wind of pain empties the whole energy you have made you fall to the ground, Flat. You don't know what just happen but you couldn't think too much because of the pain you just receive.

You could hear his silent growl and stand up from the attack you give him. Wiping the tiny drip of blood on his lips and glances at you, you couldn't read what exactly the expression he was on. But you knew there was hidden in it "I- this power seems familiar... But-" he stopped, narrow his eyes and then silently chuckle "Peasants"