chapter 15

Dedicated to Kikiluvs
Andrew Lloyd- pov

I woke up to smell of pancakes yet I wasn't feeling too delightful. It was as if I had been run over by a truck, then someone was using drumsticks to hit me on the head at the same time. I swear last night would be the last time I would ever let myself get drunk.

The smell of pancake hit my nose again. I didn't have a cook, so who was making pancakes in my apartment. I opened my eyes slowly the ambiance that greeted me wasn't that of my apartment.
Jumping off the couch, I looked around then stared down at myself I was wearing just my boxers and socks but that wasn't the shocker for me.

I was in Zara's apartment. "Come on Andrew what stupid thing have you done now." I whispered to myself.

For the life of me I couldn't remember how I got to this place. Did Zara bring me here; I remember getting upset after Zara stormed off during the party, I went to the bar and the rest is history.

However I didn't speak to Zara after the little incident, how did I end up here? My phone was on the table I needed Jackson. I was dialling his number when I Zara appeared. "You're awake huh?"

For the first time I was embarrassed to be in front of my best friend. "Yup...uhmm. good morning! Crazy night huh" I ran my hand nervously through my head.

Zara laughed, "Yeah you could say that." I could sense she was nervous. Surprisingly, she was all dressed up like she was on her way out. "You're dressed up, going out?" I needed to make things less awkward but I don't think that broke the ice.

She was smiling now, that was a relief. "Yeah I'm going to see mama before she packs her things and decide to come live with me."
I started laughing because I knew Zara's mom would totally decide to move in with her if she didn't see her after a while.

"Oh stop laughing if she decides to come live here you'll be in much bigger soup, she'll make you drive her everywhere." It was Zara's turn to laugh now.

I smirked at her now, "then you better start going I still love my freedom." She smiled then her demeanour changed. "So I made pancakes, there's maple syrup and bacon. You can have juice or coffee whatever you like."

I nodded and was about to speak but she continued, "I already called Jackson he should be here any minute with your clothes. You can leave my keys under my doormat."

It was like she was giving me the cold shoulders again like at the party but I wasn't going let this go on. "Zara we need to talk. We can't leave things hanging, we know better than that."

Her expression was too serious now and I couldn't read or figure out what was going on in her head. "I'm open to a discussion, just not now. Maybe when I return from visiting mama we could talk." I understood where she was coming from. "Okay be safe. One more thing Zee, can you text me when you arrive at your mom's so I know you're safe."
She nodded and left the apartment.

Now I needed Jackson I knew he was driving so I texted, "dude I need you ASAP." I got a PING!!! "Open the door."

I rushed to the door, "hey dude." Jackson stepped into Zara's apartment, he was giving me a strange look before he spoke up, "so I'm guessing you didn't patch things up with Zara." I gave him an annoyed look, "i just woke up and she was already dressed going to visit her mom apparently but I wonder why I slept this long."

Jackson was shaking his head, "dude you were really wasted and its very unusual even for you." I sighed.

"Even for me? What does that mean? Never mind why did you bring me to Zara's apartment I that mean know you're rooting for us to settle but was it necessary?"
"Better stay clear of alcohol if you know you're going to get amnesia anytime you get drunk."