chapter 4

Andrew Lloyd- POV

Tuesdays for the most part of my life have always been my favorite day of the week. I usually have a better sense of direction after tuesday and this tuesday hasn't disappointed me.

Just as I begin to sign to very important documents, my phone buzzes when I check, it's a message from Zara that reads; ''hi bestie luv, trust ya having good day, afterall its a 'tuesday', anyways I was hopin we could do lunch at d restaurant close to ya office .. let me know if ure in .xx zara xx .

The message made happier, my day just got better. I reply message immediately, I type something but delete it instead I dial up number waiting for her to pick up. After two rings she picks up , "hey so I'm calling to tell you I won't be able to make lunch." I say in a serious, no-nonesene tone.

"Oh! I'm sorry I disturbed you at work, maybe tomorrow or something" the tone of her voice had me laughing, making me give up the fact that I was onky toying with her. "Oh Andrew!, you're such a nuisance you know"

"Yes, a nuisance that's buying you lunch, could you have asked for better" she begins to laugh "nice one Andrew , since you're buying lunch I can't complain, so see you at 12:30." we are relaxed now, "Yeah at exactly that. Laters. " I end the call.

I go back to work, with a smile on my face, checking my watch hoping time goes by fast.

Zara Fenty -POV

While waiting for Andrew to join me for lunch , I pick up my phone and google Bryan Adams. I have no idea what possesed me to even check it but I decide to see the result any way. A couple of enteries pop up , I scroll down and I see a familiar photo. Clicking on it, a couple of stories of about Bryan appear, among them read, "Bryan Adams sells an app for billions of dollars making him one of the richest software engineer in country." I shake my head, my mom said he was doing well, this was more than doing well. I saw another headline, "Billionaire software Bryan Adams says he is very much single. "

I check to see if there was anything scandalous about Bryan but he was clean. I got off my browser, when I looked up I saw Andrew walking towards our table. When he was close to my chair he hugged me from behind and kissed my cheek . That innocent gesture got my tummy all fluttered, I felt my cheeks turn red.

"Hey bestie, miss me so much", I immediately say to make myself feel less awkward. He laughed, "Always fishing for compliment, you're my best friend of course I miss you." Bestfriend . Just the word I needed to bring me back to earth. " I missed you too boo" I say casually.

We immediately order our lunch. As the waiter leaves I say to him "So my momma called apparently she set me up for date or something with Bryan Adams." The expression on Andrew's face changed, " You mean Bryan Adams, the freak that wrote you love letters every day in senior year of high school." I sigh at his remark but he continued "now I get why you were exhausted yesterday".

I gave him an annoyed look , "Listen, his not that bad anymore, we're not in high school and a lot has changed." I defend Bryan surprisingly. It was Andrew's turn to glare at me, "Oh my God, Zara Fenty you're considering that guy." I shrug while I collect my food from the waiter.

Before I take a bite I say to Andrew, "there's no harm in trying he might turn out to be the one" that statement only made Andrew shake his head, I couldn't blame him, I also heard the ridiculousness of the statement. Andrew finally said, "Do what makes you happy but pls take it slow." I nod and smile at him.