The Goddess Of His Heart

In a certain small apartment, a girl woke up with the sound of her alarm. She groaned and turned off her phone alarm, she didn't have money to buy an alarm clock.

She stood up, brushed her teeth and prepared for school.

Lalisa lived alone in a tiny apartment since she was too broke to afford a bigger one. She was a smart student and went to school on a full scholarship.

Lisa searched in her fridge only go find it completely empty. She sighed "Looks like I have to go on an empty stomach again".

Lisa took her bag and wore this.

She picked up her bag and walked to school

She picked up her bag and walked to school. As she was going, she saw an old lady trying to cross the road with a polythene bag full of groceries.

"Good morning grandma, shall I help you?" Lisa asked the weak old lady. The lady smiled and said "That's very sweet of you young lady, maybe youth today are all not soo bad" the old lady said.

Lisa smiled and helped the lady cross the road while carring the polythene bag.

Meanwhile, a certain man who has been sitting in his car witnessed the entire scene.

The man was mesmerized by the girls beauty. He took a photo of her and sent it to his friend.

"Hey! Jungkook what happened what am I supposed to do with the picture?" Jimin said, "I want you to investigate this girl" Jungkook said.

"What!? Wait Jungkook are you alright?" Jimin could hardly believe what he was hearing.

He has known Jungkook since childhood and never once had Jungkook ever spoken of a girl, much less need her information.

Without answering the question, Jungkook hung up.

Lisa attended a school that only the rich could afford (mostly rich brats to be precise) when she walked into the school hallway, as always all eyes were on her.

Lisa had been in the school for quite some time but still, people couldn't help but be mesmerized by her beauty.

The girls looked at her with eyes full of envy and some even looked at her with eyes full of hatred.

Meanwhile the boys looked at her as if she was a prey and they were a predator. Lisa was the eye candy of the school.

Lisa has been asked out a lot of times but she always turned them down. But one man in particular kept insisting and followed Lisa everywhere to get her approval.

That man was non other than Oh Sehun. Sehun was not in love with Lisa, he was obsessed with Lisa.

Lisa did not take pleasure from the stares come from the students so she hugged her denim jacket even more.

At Jeon Empire

Jungkook was absent minded for the first time at work and this was surprising to his assistant, Cha Eunwoo.

Eunwoo turned around when he heard the door open. Jimin came in with some documents in his hand.

"Here are the results, anyway why do you want her information, has she offended you?" Jimin asked, he was full of curiosity.

Jungkook simply shook his head as a no and took the papers and this further made Jimin even more curious but he was not the only one, Eunwoo was also surprised.

"What?!! Then why do you want to know her?" Jimin asked, he could no longer contain his curiosity.

Jeon Jungkook was known to be a ruthless business man. He had completed school abroad on a full scholarship, he never paid any school fees in his entire luxurious life not because his family was the most powerful, but because of his exceptionally brilliant mind.

He completed school at the early age of 18 and entered the business world. He had created his own company known as The Imperial Palace. He had inherited the Jeon Empire but still went ahead to create his own company.

And with a span of 3 years the company was the richest company in Seoul, just 2% shares of The Imperial Palace was worth billions of won.

"Are you in love Jungkook?" Jimin asked and again, Jungkook answered him with silence.

"I mean I get why you'd fall for her, she is as beautiful as a goddess" Jimin said.

"It's so unfair, how come you get to meet such a goddess. If it were me, I'd have already gotten married to her-" Jimin stopped talking when he saw Jungkook's glare.

Jungkook was also known by his infamous 'death glare'.

"Eunwoo" Jungkook said and his assistant knew what to do. "Mr. Jimin I think it's time for you to leave" Eunwoo said respectfully.

"What?!! I helped you gather information on her and this is how you repay me? You'll regret this Jungkook" Jimin said as he walked out of the door.

Jungkook was excited but maintained his cold demeanor, but his happiness soon disappeared as he read the document.

Lisa had such a sad past and at that moment Jungkook swore to protect her no matter what, but to better ensure her safety he needs to get close to her.

She is beautiful so men will definitely try to court her and to prevent any love rivals, he had to tie her down with him. It was then that he decided to put Jimin's word into consideration, he was gonna marry Lisa.

Wow that was good please draw my attention if there be any errors also, like, comment and follow for more, bye🥰🥰🥰🥰