Seeing Through Him

He got closer to her face and brushed her bangs aside, with that he placed his forehead on her's. "Hmm, you don't seem to have a fever".

"I-I-It's alright"she stuttered as she hurriedly stepped away from him. He stared at her worriedly for a while but she didn't show any symptoms of illness.

(A/N: Guys don't be hard on him, let's just say...... his EQ is quite low😅😅😅😅)

So he shrugged it off.

"Go and freshen up, wear these clothes and come downstairs" Jungkook said as he pointed to the clothes on he couch.

Lisa was too flustered to talk and just nodded hurriedly.

Then the man walked out the door. Lisa breathed a huge sigh of relief as he went but she couldn't stop her racing heart.

'Lalisa Manoban, you can not fall in love with Jeon Jungkook' she thought in her mind and tried to suppress the burning feelings in her heart.

'How can a man like him even fall for me? That's wishful thinking. I'm not even worthy of licking his shoe, Lalisa Manoban wake up' she scolded herself in her mind, trying to convince herself.

But it only made her feel even worse.

Jeon Jungkook was like the sun, he was blinding and blazing, an impossible dream to achieve. He was unreachable.

Even the most prestigious families spent a great deal of time trying to please him. The young master of the Jeon family was an only child.

Therefore he was doted on by his parents.

He was proud and arrogant and also extremely picky.

The grandparents of Jungkook were kind but they knew better than to dote on him.

With the order from his grandpa he was trained by the special forces of the Jeon family.

The special forces of the Jeon family was the most desired army by Presidents, they were well trained.

They were ruthless, eliminating a foe within a twinkle of an eye, mercy was not in their vocabulary.

There were many of them scattered across the globe and they were the best in all aspects swordsmanship, combat, martial art, taekwondo, etc...

There were ninjas, assassins, hackers, snipers, samurais, agents, spies, you name it.

Lisa stepped into the bathroom that looked bigger than her apartment and sighed. Poverty really had limited her imaginations.

'And to think it was any normal bathroom' Lisa thought and looked at herself in the mirror.

Her clothes had been changed, 'Maybe it's one of the maids' she thought.

Just the taught of having him change her clothes was enough for her to blush.

'Lisaaa'

She scolded herself in her mind.

Lisa got ready went downstairs wearing a pink floral chiffon knee length dress. The dress fit her perfectly, complementing her slim waist and 38C breasts.

Her hair was put in a ponytail and her face was without make up. Giving her a youthful vibe.

She looked beautiful, in broad daylight her skin seemed to glow.

She was breathtakingly beautiful.

It took extreme self-control to stop staring at the girl in order not to scare her.

He will not deny that he had wanted to kiss her, he wanted to embrace her, he wanted to marry her, he wanted to keep her away from the greedy eyes of other men, he wanted to cage her in his house, and mostly he wanted to make her his from head to toe.

He wanted her to be his woman in true sense.

"Come here Lili, have breakfast" He said.

Lisa was startled by the endearing name he'd given her and her cheeks turned red.

She got closer and sat far away from him.

"Come here Lili" Jungkook pointed at a seat next to him.

He looked warm and inviting, his expression calm. Although he had a poker face, for some strange reason Lili wasn't bothered by it at all.

It was as if she could see through him and knew exactly how he felt, normal people would just look and his poker face and consider him cold.

But it was as if she was connected to him and knew exactly what he was thinking.

His eyes were oozing with calmness, patience, warmth, comfort and most of all, love.

This wasn't the lustful love, this was the gentle love, one that screamed 'I love you no matter what you are'.

Lisa shook the off the thought, stood and walked to Jungkook she sat down and realized that her feet has hanging above the ground.

Well that's no surprise, Jungkook is a tall individual so it's normal for him to buy a chair that suits his height.

She stared at the sumptuous breakfast in front of her and was at loss for words. All these were her favorite. Samgyeopsal, daeji bulgogi, gogigui, mixed seafood stew, nakji bokkeum, saengseon jjigae (fish stew) and dolsot bibimbap (hotpot mixed rice).

"Do you like them?" He asked her. She nodded vigorously her happiness unconcealed.

He still had his poker face, but Lisa knew that he was pleased. His eyes showed it all.

He served her the saengseon jjigae (fish soup).

The servants and butlers were beyond flabbergasted as they stared at the interaction between the two youngsters.

There were different stares directed towards Lisa, amazement, curiosity, envy, hatred, jealousy, astonishment, admiration. All the stares were from the maids.

But the butlers..... some were oogling her and some stared at her with curiosity and amazement.

"Your too skinny, eat more" Jungkook calmly spoke as he served her the dolsot bibimbap (hotpot mixed rice).

Lisa was obedient and ate everything he gave her, besides she hadn't eaten since yesterday.