Courting The Belle (Special)

This story is dedicated to Mirella209764336 thank you Soo much for your votes and to all my readers out there, I appreciate it Soo much that you're reading my story, voting and adding to your library thanks Soo much hermosas🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰.

He unbuttoned his shirt but turned around at the last minute. He had to leave before he does something stupid.

He always thought that his self control was top notch, it was one of the things he took pride in.

But the arrival of this girl had totally shattered that mentality, just a simple kiss drove him insane.

He looked down and saw his brother fully awake and ready for action.

Jungkook was never interested in women, whether sexy, cute, rich, tomboy, friendly, spooky, strong, foodie, lackadaisical, or a lady who was hard to please, neither of them was capable of making him cast a second glance.

Lisa sat up and looked away. His back was facing her so she couldn't see the state in which he was in.

"Get ready and meet me downstairs, there are clothes in the closet" he walked out.

Lisa sighed as she got off the bed and headed towards the bathroom, countless emotions surged in her heart.

She knew she was falling for him her heart, but her mind couldn't help but discourage her from doing so.

Lisa washed her face and brushed her teeth, she looked in the mirror and that was when she saw the horrifying scene.

Earlier, she had been lost in her thoughts.

There were 5 red, 4 purple and 6 pink hickeys!

They were on her collarbones, neck, shoulders and somewhere around her jawline.

"What the hell, is he a bedbug or what?" Lisa said to herself.

Lisa came out of the shower in a white bathrobe.

In the end she just put her hair in a ponytail. She wore a white turtleneck top with a white skirt and white knee high boots with white stockings. She then wore a white oversized coat.

Her outfit was all white, representing victory.

She also wore the turtle neck top to cover the 'art' Jungkook made. She had no idea how to use make up.

She has finally gotten rid her old self, know she was a new Lisa and she was back for revenge she was gonna make sure Baek-hyun falls from glory.

She had no idea how, but she was determined.

Lisa stepped out and saw the man sitting on the couch, sipping coffee.

When he saw her, he was struck by her beauty. The white dress complimented her fair skin.

She looked innocent, like an angel, yet sexy at the same time.

He wanted to kiss her soo bad but he had to restrain himself. For now he was focused on wooing her.

He smiled and called out to her.

"Lili, come sit beside me" she glared at him as she eyed him cautiously.

He found her glare quite amusing. 'Feisty' he thought as she approached and stood.

"I'm afraid I won't be able to stay, I have to go back to my dorm at school."

Lisa stayed at the school's dormitory but she prefered to send time in her apartment so she could take care of the cat.

So she spent most of her time living in the house. But now she had to go back to the dormitory since she has nowhere to go.

Jungkook stood and glanced down at her and nodded.

Lisa looked around and realized the house looked quite deserted.

Jungkook sensing her thoughts said. "I sent them away".

She looked at him, confused "The servants, I sent them away."

She nodded "Shall we go?" He stared at her for a while and didn't show any signs of moving.

She turned around ready to leave when he grabbed her hand and yanked her to him.

She stared at him in shock. Due to how close there faces were, her heart beat increased as she stared at his flawless face in amazement.

He went close and whispered in her ear.

In a deep voice he said "What's wrong Lili, why are you in a haste?" He then nibbed on the girl's ear which was turning red.

Her cheeks were flushed.

"J-Jungkook" she breathed his name.

He smirked and let go of her, "Let's go" he said as he pulled her to the car. "I'm gonna take you somewhere".

"But where?" "You'll see".