Bring Her Home

Surprisingly Lisa was able to finish all the food. "Good" he said as the servants cleared the table.

"Mr. Jeon, you didn't eat?" throughout the meal Jungkook kept serving her and putting more food in her bowl, but he hadn't eaten any.

"I'm good" Lisa did not give up and tried again and again till he was left with no choice but to agree.

So he had the servants serve him breakfast. As he ate Lisa stared at him, Jungkook ate elegantly as every movement of his screamed elegance.

From the way he held the chopsticks to the way he picked the food with the chopsticks to the way he ate and to the way he sipped the water, everything was perfect.

'Who knew eating could be so beautiful to look at' she thought and subconsciously started drooling.

Jungkook looked at her and was pleased by her reaction. This was a good sign.

Jungkook finished his meal and said "Let's go" she was brought back the earth by his voice.

'Oh no, did I space out again?, hope he didn't notice', "Okay".

They both got out and exited the mansion. Lisa hadn't taken a good look at the Jeon mansion 'cause she was unconscious when he brought her in.

But now that she was conscious she stared at the mansion in bewilderment.

Indeed some people were born royals but would she ever get to be rich? Even for one day? She softly sighed but it did not escape the man's sharp ears.

He halted and stared at her. She kept walking for some time until she realized he wasn't beside her.

And that confirmed Jungkook's suspicions, she was thinking about something, but it was not a good thing if it made her mood dampen.

"What's wrong?" Lisa turned around and asked him.

"I should be asking you that" Jungkook walked to the girl, his long shapely legs stretched as he went.

He stood in front of her he was almost 1.90m tall so when he stood in front of her, his height was very intimidating, combined with that sharp stare, poker face and the cold aura he exuded, it made it very difficult for a person to lie to his face.

But before she could say anything, his phone rang. 'Whew saved by the phone call.'

Jungkook took a look at the called ID and signaled her to get into the car. Lisa sat obediently and waited for him.

Jungkook then picked up the phone. Just then a female voice was heared.

"You ungrateful unfilial grandson, how dare you hide my granddaughter in law from me, do you wanna rot in the gates of hell?!!" She screamed into the phone.

Luckily Jungkook was used to it and did kept a safe distance from the phone in order not to damage his ear drums.

Despite her old age, her voice is louder than a plane about to take off.

"I'm not hiding her, I just met her yesterday".

"So what, you think I was born yesterday? Your grandfather and I lost our virginity to each other when we were 17 and 21 respectively. My parents didn't find out and so did those so-called school authorities. He didn't get arrested arrested or anything like that."

"Soo what are you trying to imply?" He rubbed his temples he was starting to get annoyed by her continuous rambling.

"What I'm trying to say is get married to her as soon as possible and bring her home!!" She then ended the call.

He sighed and was about to walk to Lisa when his phone vibrated again. This time the call was from his grandfather.

Jungkook was not given the chance to speak. The moment the call connected, series of insults were fired his way.

"You brat, are you stupid how did the family get a nuisance like you your pea sized brain is too much to handle. You dare keep my granddaughter in law away from me?!!" The old man yelled.

"It seems that I've spoiled you too much now you are old enough to hide things from your grandfather. Is that how I raised you? Do you want me to die without seeing my great-grandchildren? Well if that is your plan then let me tell you that you will die first".

"Even if I die without seeing my great-grandchildren, my spirit will haunt you till you join me!!!"

He, like his wife kept rambling and to be honest, Jungkook was tired of them.

"Don't worry I'll make sure to bring her home" the old man finally stopped his rambling and said "You better" he hang up.

He did not take a breather as the next call came from his father.

'Here we go again' Jungkook groaned and answered the call, ignoring the call would make matters worse. Normally he wouldn't bother but he knew that when it came to his love life their perseverance knew no bounds.

"Do you take me for a fool Jungkook? Do you know how much I pity you when I see your lonely looking skeleton walking into the gates of my house? You don't have a girlfriend nor a fiancé are you trying to end our bloodline?!!!"

"By the way the girl you were with yesterday, make sure to bring her home or else I'll forget you're my son and deal with you!!" With that he hung up.

Jungkook waited for a while and as expected, his mom called.

"Hel-" he began but was cut off by his mother "Bastard, you have a lot of guts hiding my daughter in law from me. Whenever I meet up with my friends, do you know how embarrassed I feel when I see their grandchildren running to them? They talk about their children and grandchildren but I'm always left out. All because I have a son like you."

"I have everything I want but one, a grandchild, how hard is it to get one Jungcock? It's not like you're the one getting pregnant, all you have to do is charm my daughter in law with your face and move that useless waist of yours, is it hard?!!!"

"Anyhow bring her home" and again he didn't get to explain himself.

He sighed and walked to the car.

Lisa sat there for a while and saw him coming he opened the door and sat down.