She Blushes

Lisa felt safe and secure in Jungkook's arms, although Lisa could not see him clearly, she felt as if no harm would befall her as long as she is with him.

Surrounded by his warmth she could no longer keep herself awake as she fell unconscious.

Jungkook walked towards his black Rolls Royce with the chauffeur waiting for him in the car.

The chauffeur almost choked when he saw Jungkook walking towards him with a woman in his arms.

He immediately composed himself and got out of the car to open the door for him.

Jungkook sat inside the car with Lisa in his arms. "To the Jeon Mansion" Jungkook said, giving of a cold aura as the poor chauffeur couldn't help but shiver.

At Jeon Mansion

Jungkook carried Lisa in his arms as he got down and entered the mansion. The maids and butlers were shocked to see the young master carrying a lady his arms.

Jungkook carried Lisa upstairs and entered his room where he placed her on the bed. He opened his wardrobe, took a fresh set of clothes and went to freshen up.

He came out in a new set of clothes and looked at the human doll sleeping on his bed.

The thought of having her as his wife made him feel giddy inside. He clenched his chest as his heart skipped a beat.

He walked towards her and stared at her sleeping face, she was beautiful even when she was unconscious.

Her skin was white as snow, her legs long and slender, her face was small, her lips pink and plump. Her eyelashes were long. Her dark and long hair that seemed like an endless flow of a dark river.

He wanted to hug her, he wanted to kiss her, he wanted to give her everything in the world, he wanted to claim her, make her his and mark her with 'Jeon Jungkook'.

He wanted to make her the future matriarch of the Jeon family. He wanted her to bear his children. But he knew deep down that he had to wait.

One wrong move and he will lose her forever.

"Someday Lisa I will make you mine" he murmured as he walk out the room with his heart beating fast.

Next Morning

Lisa started groaning as she peeled her eyes open, her vision was blurry so she blinked a couple of time before a reality hit her hard.

THIS WAS NOT HER ROOM!!!!

She quickly shot out of bed and observed her surroundings.

The room was big enough to accommodate at least 50 people.
It was luxurious with gold, diamond, pearl and sapphire designs.

The bed was also soft and big, perhaps too big as it was huge enough for 7 people to fit in.

One thing was certain, whoever owned this place was damn rich.

But there was only one question on her mind. HOW THE FUCK DID SHE GET HERE?!!!

She started to recall what happened yesterday's evening.

She remembers she had been drugged...... then she escaped... then she bumped into a man.

She couldn't recall his face but she was certain she heard Mr. Yang address him as......

As she was busy with her thought, she failed to notice the door open. Jungkook entered the door and found her absent mindedly sitting on the bed.

"Mr. Jeon?" She absentmindedly said his name, "Yes?" He said.

The low deep voice was enough to break the trance she was in. She couldn't believe her eyes.

The richest man in the world, a business man who sweeps the world by storm and rules his company with an iron fist.

As ruthless as death and more handsome than Adonis himself, this mortal would put the gods to shame.

He stood there in a tailor made well fitting black pants hugging his thigh and revealing his well shaped, long striking legs.

He was wearing a black texudo which fit him perfectly, he had a very broad shoulder and a muscular chest. He also had a long huge black fur coat draped around his shoulders.

His jawlines were well defined and sharp enough to cut through the hardest metal. His lips were pink, thin and sexy, his long nose bridge and finally those fierce eyes of his that she had heard about.

His eyelashes were long and curved upwards naturally, what many women hoped to achieve by using a mascara. His pupils were dark and very mysterious.

His aura was cold and mysterious drawing anyone closer to him without even trying.

The longer she stared, the more she felt as if she was drowning in his eyes.

His skin was fair and white combined with his all black outfit and height of 1.88m, he looked like a god.

His appearance alone was enough to make any woman go crazy and obsessed with him. She used to hear her female classmates fawn all over his pictures.

Since he rarely appears in front of cameras, a picture of him goes viral and remains a hot topic for 3 years or more. So a common picture of him is considered rare.

But here he is, right in front of her.

Lisa has met a lot of rich and handsome guys but none of them comes even close to Jungkook.

All of a sudden she felt herself blushing.

She had never blushed around a guy before, it was usually the other way round, what is happening?!!

She immediately got out of bed when he started walking towards her.

"How do you feel, do feel dizzy or unwell?" He asked.

She suddenly felt the urge to check herself in the mirror.

"No I'm fine, sorry for troubling you last night" she said as she lowered her head to stare at her toes.

She couldn't look at him directly in the eye, she was blushing, but what he did next made her blush even more.

What do you think he did? Share your thoughts before moving to the next chapter, bye😍😍😍😍😍