She Is My Woman

"Eunwoo cancel today's schedule" Jungkook said and Eunwoo looked at him as if he'd grown two head's, he could not believe what he was hearing and as if reading his mind, Jungkook said "You know better than anyone that I hate repeating my self".

Jungkook glared daggers at the poor man as beads of sweat started forming on his forehead. "Y-Yes boss". Jungkook simply 'mm'-ed and walked out of the office.

It was the first time Jungkook had cancelled a schedule, he had never cancelled his schedule even for a family meeting. But today the almighty Jeon Jungkook, 'The Perfect Adonis' had cancelled his schedule.

Eunwoo did not know why this happened but he was sure it had something to do with the mysterious girl Jimin was talking about.

Young Mi School

Lisa was relieved after a long day at school. She was really tired.
"Lisa!" She groaned as she turned around with a smile on her face, "Yes Mr. Yang?" She replied.

"Lisa there are some papers I need to mark but they are too many, please help me" he said.

"Sure sir, let's go" Lisa said as the man lead the way.

Mr.Yang was a 40 year old Chinese teacher in the school and you guessed it, he teaches Chinese. He was one of the many male teachers that wanted Lisa.

They entered the classroom as he sat down and brought her a mountain of papers to mark. Although Lisa was tired, she did not have the heart to reject him. Besides in her eyes he was like a dad to her.

He sat down and stared at Lisa's goddess-like features. It was already past 10pm when Lisa finished marking.

"Thank you Lisa, you must be exhausted have some water" he said as he passed her a glass of water. Lisa eyed him suspiciously because he never went out for water but how come he was able to provide one?

But then again he must have had it there before they entered so Lisa didn't think much of it and took it. Besides she was really thirsty and hungry, she hadn't eaten all day.

She took the water and drank it all in one go. Soon after she started feeling dizzy. "Mr. Yang I need t-to h-head home now".

Lisa said as she tried to stand up, but a hand held her down. "What's the rush Lisa, are you unwell?" Mr. Yang said as he rubbed her back affectionately.

He then took off her denim jacket, Lisa was not the least bit scared, this was not the first time she was running into situations like this. But this was a little different since this time she was drugged and on the verge of losing consciousness.

But she was not going down without a fight. She might look weak and fragile on the outside, but on the inside she is a killing machine. This is one of the main reasons why she joined taekwondo.

As the man was busy checking her out, Lisa gave him a deadly uppercut.

The old man was shocked by the sudden blow and stumbled backwards with blood oozing from his mouth. Lisa took this chance and run out.

She stumbled into the hallway and made her way out of the building.

"Bitch, come back!!" Mr. Yang yelled as he chased after her. Lisa kept running for a long time until she began to feel her body give up.

'No, it cannot end like this. Please someone help' Lisa thought, she started to feel her eyes well up in tears.

Just as she was about to collapse, she bumped into a wall. At least that was what she thought, a soft, warm but hard chest.

She looked up to see who it was, lo and behold it was Jungkook.

"H-help.... that man is...... trying t-to rape me" she managed to get the words out. Immediately after the words came out, Jungkook's eyes darkened as his eyes became cold.

It was a cold evening but his cold gazes was making things even worse. Jungkook felt Lisa shiver and took off his coat and wrapped it around her, he then carried her bridal style.

Lisa was really petite compared to Jungkook so the coat covered most of her body. Just then an old man came to view.

When he saw the man in front of him, he froze "M-Mr. Jeon what are you d-doing h-here late a-at n-night?" The man was surprised to see Lisa in Jungkook's arms.

Jungkook glared coldly at the man and he couldn't help but shiver. He had heard rumors about his glares but never once had he experienced it, and boy it felt awful.

"And what right do you have to ask me that?" His voice was sharp and full of anger. "I'm sorry Mr. Jeon" this time he chose his words wisely.

"H-he's the o-one" Lisa said, almost whispering. "You tried to rape her?" Jungkook looked the man with a murderous glare.

The man shivered even more under his piercing gaze as he tried to defend himself. "I... I-I..." The man was speechless.

"Consider your life over" Jungkook said as he turned around walked away with Lisa in his arms.

As soon as Jungkook left, the man slumped to the ground as Jungkook's words kept replaying in his head. 'Consider your life over'.

The man was soo frightened to the extent that he eased himself, he had offended the king of the universe. Jungkook was able to make even the most prestigious families go bankrupt overnight.

But he was nothing, he was indeed doomed.

Please like and comment, I would like to know what you guys think and please don't forget to point out any flaws 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰👍👍👍👍👍