7

Dilara was stunned, looking at the earring.

"Sister Dilara, are you alright?"

"Ayat, is this really your earring?"

" Yes, it is and if you look closer, it has my grandmother's tribe's symbol on it."

" Ayath by any chance, did you lend it to someone?"Dilara wanted to make sure before giving this information to everyone.

"No, never, this is like my inheritance from my grandmother."

"I found her..." Dilara screamed and ran outside.

"Aunty Imaan.." She was screaming at the top of her lungs as she ran out. Ayath was confused and walked after her.

Before she could say anything, there were arrows being shot and five men cladded with baklavas entered the courtyard and started attacking. Ayath did not have anything to fight for. She picked up the metal jug lying nearby and hit one of the men on the head.

Women were shouting for Arsalan. Ayath pushed one of the men and hit him right on his neck with her elbow and snatched his sword. The men were surprised to see a tiny woman lifting a heavy sword. Ayath pushed imaan aside. For Ayath, this was child's play. Once the sword was in her hand, she was unstoppable.

The assassins planned the attack carefully after seeing Arsalan's departure. They wanted to warn him by killing his family. Now seeing their opponent, they were speechless. The men jumped out of the wall to escape. Ayath was alerted by noises outside. She asked Imaan to stay indoors and covered her face with a veil and rushed out holding a bow and arrow and sword tucked around her waist.

She saw a bunch of men attacking people of their tribe. Ayath skillfully stopped a horse and jumped on its back and went to attack. Arsan has taken the men out, planning their attack. Only a few soldiers were left behind to guard. One of the enemies was about to behead the lead guard when Ayath shot an arrow, killing him in an instant. Ayath's arrows were raining without missing a shot. This boosted the morale of Arsalan's soldiers. 6 of them, including Ayath, overtook the Assassins. Seeing losing the battle. The men escaped. Before anyone could know Ayath's identity, they saw flames in Arsalan's house. Ayath panicked and rushed inside the house. She panicked seeing this scene in front of her. Those cowards lit the fire before escaping.

Imaan was frozen, her heart was beating fast, it was as if she was reliving the horror by looking at the fire. The huge beam was about to fall on her when Ayath pushed her.

"Mother, what happened?"

" Save Osama, his children are waiting" were the only words that came out of Imaan's mouth before she fainted.

Ayath carried Imaan into the courtyard. By this time, people were pouring water to put off the fire. To Ayath's horror, Dilara was on the floor bloodied with her mother screaming. Ayat quickly ran towards them, and Dilara was shot in her arm and foot. Ayath took the arrow out. But she panicked when seeing blood coming out of DIL's neck.

By this time, Arsalan rushed back after hearing the news.

" ummi.."

" Arsalan, quickly call the doctor. Dil needs help. Ummi is in the garden. She fainted", Ayath said, when looking at Arsalan. Unknowingly, Arasalan's heart was at little peace seeing her safe.

Everyone came to help them. The local doctor came running. The fire was already put off and luckily only the front part of the house was damaged.

The doctor treated Dilara.

" Nothing to worry Arsalan, Dilara's injury is not grave but the vocal cord is damaged. She won't be able to speak till the wound is healed. It will take a few weeks."