13

Everyone rushed to Imaan after seeing her fall. Imaan had a panic attack after seeing Aliyah. It was like time went back and she was stuck in a nightmare. Her heart rate accelerated and she fell out of breath, resulting in losing consciousness.

Imaan was dear to everyone and Murad was called immediately as a matter of emergency. Murad gave medication to her and instructed Ayath and Arsalan to keep her happy and relaxed. He, being a doctor, knew the typical onset of symptoms but kept quiet for the moment.

"I think I will postpone the celebration for tomorrow"Shahzain replied.

"No need, me and Ayath will be with my mother. You please carry on", Arsalan stopped Shahzain.

There was little anyone could do and, after Arsalan's approval, they all went back to the evening reception. Everyone, including King Altamash, was aware that someone had been sick and they inquired about that with Shahzain. He replied politely saying his aunt was sick and everything was fine. Fakhruddin had met Altamsah a handful of times. Maybe he never noticed, but today, after observing him closely, he noticed an uncanny resemblance between him and his youngest son-in-law Arsalan, especially the jade green eyes, exactly like how Ayath's were similar to his.

"Fakhruddin, have you spoken to Salahuddin about the alliance?"

"Yes, Salahuddin is not ready to get married yet?"

"Don't you think you are being too lenient with your son? I remember I was already a father of 5 children and husband of 3 wives at his age."

"My views and upbringing are different, Altamsh. I do not believe in forcing my children?"

"No matter what the upbringing, parents have the final say. My Farah is really very polite and obedient. She won't disappoint your son or your family."

"I know that you have raised her very well, but I heard that you people do not marry girls outside the clan?"

"Yes, it is true we do not marry outside our tribe. Who is not impressed with Salahuddin? My family was also not able to resist his charm. It is an honor to be associated with your family, Fakhruddin"

"I understand, but my hands are tied. Marriage is a lifetime commitment and I do not want my children to agree just to please their parents. "

"Farah will never have any problem if Salahuddin wants to take another wife who he loves. She will understand and support him."

"That is not my decision t make. I believe that spouses should be each other's mirror and a spouse should be the source of comfort to their other half. Love is just a feeling. What is more important is trust and understanding. Your daughter will not be happy if she is forced on someone."

Altamash was determined to marry Farah into Fakhruddin's family. Sensing Fakhruddin's mood, he let the matter go for the moment.

Nur Ain, who was expecting, had also arrived for his niece's celebration along with Shamsuddin. It took her a long time to accept Shamsuddin as her spouse, but Shamsuddin was very determined and, finally, she agreed. Everything after her second marriage was bliss. She was living a fairytale life with her husband.

On the other hand, when Nur Jahan and Seher met Aliyah, they were not impressed by her. It was like she desperately wanted to marry her daughter to Salahuddin and was behind Nur all the time.

Seher whispered to NurAin. "I do not like this woman, She gives vibes of an evil person. Thank God Abi Salah rejected her daughter."

" Her daughter Farah is not like her. I met her before and she is really good." NurAin saw Farah a couple of times at her ex-husband's gatherings. He had a close relationship with King Altamsh.