Chapter 8 - How to break a system

After some days of the entrance exams, Nedzu calls asking for them to come in which her mother agreed since it was her day off and both goes to UA to know about the results of the deal.

When they arrived on UA, the same guy who attended them before is the one waiting for them, Ahmya glares at him, she didn't told her mother about him trying to make her talk about her quirk.

"Hello Eraserhead-san.", greets her mother.

"That's good, at least we don't need to call him 'homeless looking guy' anymore.", comments Kibadda and Ahmya hummed in agreement.

"Nedzu is already waiting on his office, follow me.", says Eraserhead.

Both follow to the principal's office and before entering she summons Myamsar in the doll form.

"Hello there.", Nedzu greets while both takes their seats with Myansar on Ahmya lap, "I'm sure you want to know how our little deal is doing, right?"

"Straight to the point, I see.", comments her mother.

"Well, let me show you the recordings of the exams.", he puts a notebook on the desk and plays the practical part of the exams, "You couldn't measure my surprise when I say them fighting, this is really something we need on the hero hopefuls!", he didn't notice Ahmya sneering at him.

He continues to play the video until the part where she summoned Djinn fused Charibasa and then paused on this part.

"This part, while I apologize for the incident, I'm really interested on what you did here, it isn't on your quirk registration after all.", he says.

"And will continue so!", says her mother, "She just summons them and that's all."

"Sorry, but it's obvious that there's more.", says Eraserhead entering the office, "She have a lot to explain."

"Careful Eraserhead, you don't want to lose your hero job, right?", says her mother in a ominous voice.

"I'm not afraid of you.", he says boredly.

"What makes your boat floats.", says her mother nonchalantly.

Before things gets sidetracked Ahmya decides to interfere.

"Results, please!", she tells Nedzu and he gets what she wats to do.

"[Ahem] Oh right, sorry we got a bit sidetracked here. Well, you know that the practical points isn't just about destroying the robots, there are rescue points too and you on your small stunt...", Ahmya is not impressed with Nedzu attempt at humor, "... you save the lives of four candidates! By villain points you had earned 74 points but our judges agreed that what you did was really heroic so you got 65 rescue points, making it 139 points! Congratulatons, you won our deal!"

Ahmya just falls back on her chair releasing a relieved sigh.

"But first things first, before we give the results to the candidates we want to know: which class you want to go?", asks Nedzu.

Ahmya just gives a pause for dramatic effect, she always knew where she wanted to go after all.

"1-C, general course.", she says.

The silence is so heavy that you can hear a pin dropping.

"Sorry, can you repeat it?", asks Eraserhead completely incredulous.

"That's fine, I want to go to the general course, it was the plan all along anyway.", Ahmya says nonchalantly and she notices that her mother is trying to not laugh.

"Sorry but we can't do it.", says Nedzu seriously.

"Oh, you can and will, the deal was that I could choose which class I wanted to go and in any moment it said it was exclusive to the hero course.", she says playing with a strand of hair, "And besides, everything is recorded.", she gets her phone and plays the record from that day, "There are three copies, one on my phone, one at home and one with my mother."

"And I think it's no secret that the Commission wants you out of UA, Nedzu. So, imagine that when someone at work asks about my daughter school I say that my daughter couldn't go to the course she wanted because the staff saw that her quirk was powerful and consequently pushed her to the hero course against her will.", says her mother in a fake "concerned mom" voice.

"So yeah, that was the deal so deal with it.", Ahmya laughs a bit after the no intended pun, "I will go to general course, I never wanted to be a hero anyway, people only assumed because I have a 'powerful quirk'.", she shrugs.

Both Eraserhead and Nedzu stares at them shocked, they were just played with the simplest trick and can't do anything now without affecting UA image.

"Woah, time surely flies when you're having fun, we need to go back home now. I hope seeing you again when the school year begins.", says her mother and both leaves the office.

When both were passing the corridor, they see All Might passing while holding some papers, for some reason Myamsar wanted to jump to attack him but Ahmya tightened her hold on him.

"Not time for your bitterness, home now.", she tells him and he deflates on her arms.

✂----------------------------------------------------------------

"We really weren't expecting for it.", says Nedzu.

"What we will do?", asks Eraserhead.

"Leave her, she already knows what she wants and I fear that getting in the way will only make things worse for us.", says Nedzu, "Now we have to exchange her place with someone from 1-C...", he takes some files, "... How about Toru Hagakure?"

✂----------------------------------------------------------------

"So, mind telling me why you saved those people?", asks her mother while they are having dinner.

"Don't get me wrong, if they bothered to check their own materials it wouldn't had happened.", she says, "I didn't do it to be 'heroic', if they had gotten seriously hurt or worse the backlash would be so bad that they would had closed the school and I would had to search for another school in a small amount of time, it was the logical thing."

Her mother hums at her explanation and both goes back to enjoy their meals silently.

✂----------------------------------------------------------------

Some time later the results arrive on her mail, she gets a hologram of Nedzu saying that in agreement of their deal and her wishes she was going to 1-C.

✂----------------------------------------------------------------

In another house a green haired boy is crying for managing to enter on his dream school and when he sees Ahmya name on first place he couldn't wait to finally see how her quirk works and write it down.

Pity that it will never happen but he doesn't know...

✂----------------------------------------------------------------

In another house an angry blonde is cursing everything because he wasn't the first place and even more angry for being looked down again, he can't wait to put that bitch on her place.

How ironic will be to have a hero course student to have his ass kicked by a student of the general course in the future...

✂----------------------------------------------------------------

In another house a girl with short brown hair is throwing a tantrum because she got on the management course because of her lack of points and because her "useless sister" was in the first place; she will put her in her place and everything will be like it was supposed to be.

Her ego will be her downfall...

The gears are moving...