Chapter 64 - Culture festival final [Answers... Not really...]

After some hours the electricians deemed the other classes "safe" to continue the festival, UA staff decided that after the scare it was better to continue the culture festival in the next day and close today. Funnily enough some rumors about 1-A being the cause for the almost cancellation begins to spread and now 1-A will deal with the scorn of the other classes, but that's for later... Because right now...

"So are you telling me that you gave a powerful quirk to a random kid because he had a 'heroic spirit'?", says Ahmya facepalming.

Better explain from the beginning...

✂---------------Flashback-----------------------------

While Ahmya and her friends were talking both Midoriya and All Might approaches the table, which made the mood turn sour.

"What you want this time Midoriya?", says an annoyed Ahmya.

"Please Hoshino-san, I don't know what to do! I'm sorry for doing things behind your back, please help me!", he says desperately.

"Now you realize that you can't have everything in your way, by the way, Octavia-san, where is Nana?", she ignores Midoriya perking up because she used Void first name and All Might coughing blood at Nana's mention.

"Now that you ask...", says Octavia thoughtful and then she takes her phone, "Accordingly with the tracker on her collar, it says that she is... here...", then Nana passes the front door along a with a white-haired girl.

"Eri?", says Midoriya but the girl hides behind a table making him upset.

"I'm going to make a call, just a minute.", says Octavia and she leaves the room.

"Now that it's taken care of...", says Ahmya and then she turns to Midoriya, "Why I should help you? So far, the only thing I noticed is that you can't take no as answer, specially when it's something you don't agree with."

"Young Hoshino.", says All Might, "I know I didn't caused the best impression because I took only Young Midoriya word on the matter without asking your our side, but please, help us, Midoriya already have too much on his plate by being my successor.", then he bows on the floor, "Please, tell us how to defeat this new enemy."

Ahmya notices the attention they're getting, she notices her sister looking at them with rage and envy, she decides to play along.

"Firstly, I can say the basics since I'm sure that Pandara isn't the same as in the past. Secondly, about your weird apology, I will only accept it on one condition.", she says.

"What is it, young Hoshino?", says All Might.

"Realize the damage that your existence caused on the 'hero society'.", she says sharply, Midoriya wanted to protest but All Might silenced him.

"Deal.", he answers.

"And thirdly, what you mean with 'successor'?", she says and both males pale.

✂---------------Flashback ends-----------------------

After this All Might had to tell the story of his quirk.

"One for All... I really have a bad feeling so it's a relief that we aren't in the hero course.", comments Guardira.

"Thank the Almighty for the small victories...", she thinks and then summons Charibasa and Todenga, "Ask them about what you need and leave."

Part of the afternoon was filled with questions about Pandara, both uberheroes ignored Midoriya's quirk related questions, when both males felt satisfied, they leave the group be.

"Finally, I thought that they would never leave.", says Yasu.

"Pity that they left, I was just going to explain how to seal Pandara.", says Charibasa not feeling sorry.

"Wait, what?", says Hinamori alarmed.

"There's only two steps but firstly you need a spell and the box.", says Charibasa before taking a sip of tea, "It's not only beat Pandara."

"Speaking of the box...", says Ahmya and she opens her hand with said box falling from a shadow portal, "Thanks Myamsar."

"Is that a relic?", says the one Hinamori called Éclair, Ahmya just shrugs and puts the open box on the table, which is immediately prodded by said cookie.

"Is it safe?", says Hinamori a bit worried for her summon.

"Like Charibasa said, there's a spell and it's the only thing that activates the runes, so yeah, it's just an average box for now.", says Todenga shrugging.

After this Octavia is back saying that Rock Lock will come to take the girl and that the ones who were supposed to be "babysitting" her will deal with a very long lecture after a beat down from a very angry and disappointed parent.

✂----------------------------------------------------------------

After a tiring day, Ahmya is getting ready to bed until she hears something on her window, she goes there and opens her curtains to see Pandara on the other side, for some reason they looked anxious.

"Pandara...", she says uncertain.

"This world... is so confusing, I can't deal with it... I prefer to grasp on the only thing that is familiar to me...", they says while their hair shadows their face.

"It's just like you all when I got home after the war...", she thinks to the uberheores.

Time for a change....