Chapter 46 - Provisional Hero License part 3

Somewhere in the exams...

"The place where the victims are being treated is being attacked! We need to help evacuating!", says one hero student to his group.

"Let's g...", says another before a drop falls on his forehead, "... Is there any leaks here...", he tried to clean it and sees it's some kind of black liquid, which makes him alarmed.

"Excuse me, did you see a blonde guy that looks like a porcupine?", says a distorted female voice.

The group looks and see a girl with long black hair that some of it was shaped like horns and the rest was a literal waterfall of black liquid, her face was shadowed and eight glowing eyes were visible.

"No? Maybe you're just protecting him, heroes protect their own after all, including messes...", she says and part of her hair becomes tendrils that attacks the hero students.

"Mercy!", shouts one of them.

✂----------------------------------------------------------------

With the trio...

"Should we stop her?", asks Hinamori.

"And miss the massacre, hell no!", says Ahmya.

"I wonder if they will stop the exams...", ponders Hayao.

"Knowing my mother, she will find a way to make it continue.", says Ahmya.

"Considering that the hate for heroes is mutual but different from you she is more discreet about it.", says Cannogabang.

✂----------------------------------------------------------------

With the commission...

"We should stop the exams because of this intrusion!", says Mera.

"No, let it continue.", says Ahmya's mother, "If they want to be heroes they need to be ready for any unexpected situation."

"You're right...", he says, "But if things get out of control, we will stop it!"

No one notices the cynical smirk Ahmya's mother have now.

✂----------------------------------------------------------------

With the hero students...

"Please, I didn't do anything!" says a student being held by the neck and then throw away.

"Oh Bakugou-san, where are you?", Void says in a sing song tone.

Suddenly she finds herself surrounded by other students.

"Stop right there villain!", says one of them.

"Oh? Now I'm a villain?", she says in a condescending tone, "You want a villain? I will show you a villain, just don't go crying because you didn't like it.", she says with a closed eyes smile.

Before the students could do something, the place is flooded by liquid void and tendrils appears from it...

✂----------------------------------------------------------------

With the trio again...

"I wonder who will get the licenses this year...", says Hayao.

"Probably the ones who didn't end on coma or in critical condition.", answers Ahmya while eating popcorn.

"Are you going to share it?", says the red-haired cookie on Hinamori's hair.

"Velvet!", says Hinamori.