I'm Lost. Eh? An Orange?

Saki scratches her head in confusion. "Where the hell am I? Wasn't I here before...?" The swordswoman was sitting in a tree as her legs dangled off the edge of a branch. She was lost, once again. "Nyx. Where are we? I hate this island," she whines.

Nyx sighs in annoyance. 'Saki. You went in a circle. You have to go south. South. Not north. Not east or west. South. Okay?'

Saki hums, nodding her head. "Okay! South it is!"

She jumps off the tree, free falling for a second before landing crouched in the grass. She stands up steadily and her two swords, Yūrei (Phantom) and Norowareta Ha, clink together on her left hip.

Beginning to walk south, she was quickly stopped with Onyx warning her, 'Saki.'

She stops in her tracks. "What? I'm going south like you told me."

'No. You're going north. Turn 180 degrees and then go straight.'

"Oh. I knew that."

'Sure...'

She turns back around and starts walking straight confidently. "I'm going the right way now, right?"

'No.'

She shrugs, unperturbed. "I'll just climb another tree and see where I am! Problem solved!" One hand forms a fist and lands on the palm of her other hand.

'How did we get stuck with such a dumbass?'

'Fate definitely hates us.'

She climbs another tree and was about to get to the top when she heard rustling from down below. She looks down in curiosity and sees a...an orange? "Eh? An orange?"

'Try again.'

Oh.

A girl with orange hair around Saki's age stands below her. "Hmm. Wonder if she can help..." she muses.

Saki climbs to the lowest branch, wraps her legs around it and lets gravity pull her down. She comes face to face with the pretty woman. "Hi! My name's–"

"AHH!!"

"Ow!"

The girl had jumped, screamed, curled her hand into a fist, and punched Saki on the head. That caused the swordswoman to lose her grip on the tree branch and fall, hitting her head again in the same spot. Two huge bumps grow on her head and tears form at the corners of Saki's eyes.

"What'd you do that for?! That hurt!"

'Sucks to be you.'

'You are me!'

Saki continues to lay on the ground as if she were dead.

"Who the hell are you?! Don't scare me like that!" the orange haired woman yells, fist curled up to her chest.

"Well, I was trying to tell you my name! And what do you mean 'don't scare me like that'?! All I did was say hi!"

"You popped out of nowhere!" she argues.

Saki sits up and rubs her head before introducing herself, "I'm Saki! What's your name? Also, do you know where the south beach is? I think I'm lost."

"Nami." She scratches her neck sheepishly. "Sorry about that. You just really scared me..."

"Eh. It's all good! I've had worse," Saki chuckles and jumps to her feet. "Nice to meet you Nami-san! Anyway, which way is the beach? This damn island confuses me..."