Foxes are Cute

Saki was asleep.

'Saki. Oi. Wake the fuck up.'

Not for long, though.

'Saki! How the fuck do you fall asleep two seconds after that lobster hooked it's claws into the ship, huh?!!'

"Shut up..." Saki mumbles sleepily.

Nyx huffs, annoyed. She supposes it's time for a last resort. 'HOLY FUCK NUGGETS, IS THAT ACE WITH TWO HUGE BOWLS OF RAMEN??!!'

Saki jolts up immediately. "Ramen? Ace?"

"An island!! IT'S SKY ISLAND!!" Luffy yells at the top of his lungs from his seat on the Going Merry's figurehead.

Saki frowns. "No ramen? No Ace? Nyx, you liar!"

Nyx inwardly smirks to herself. 'You were asleep. I said nothing.'

"That's not true! I heard you!"

'Did you?'

That...was a fair point. Did she?

"Saki?" Chopper's concerned voice draws her out of her confused state.

"Huh? Yeah, what is it, Chopper?" Saki stands to her feet, stretching her arms toward the remaining sky above them.

"Is Nyx talking to you?"

"Yep! If I ever talk out loud to seemingly nothing, it's either Nyx or Phantom. So, there's no need to worry." She grins crookedly.

"Ah! Okay then!"

"Hey..." Robin speaks up. "That sign said...Skypiea."

The Going Merry comes to a slow halt next to the island before them. Luffy, Usopp and Chopper immediately jump onto shore, splashing the fluffy clouds at each other childishly. Saki itched to join, but once again, her injuries limited her actions.

As Nami went to change into a new set of clothes, Saki opts to sit on the railing of the Going Merry, her legs dangling.

Everything hurt so much.

Saki sighs. She'll be fine. No point being hindered by her own weaknesses, is there?

She jumps off the Going Merry, a carefree grin coming to her lips as she lands in the sea of clouds with a small splash.

Closer to shore, Chopper frowns as Saki dives into the water. If she kept this up, her injuries would worsen and her fever would rise. Chopper slowly smiles again at the pain free expression upon Saki's face. She was okay. Of course she was! She was Saki.

Saki winces at the sharp pain pulling on her shoulder and Nyx grunts. 'Shit. That really motherfucking hurts.'

Saki laughs wobbly. "What, you wanna switch?"

'When Hell freezes over.'

Saki chuckles, wading towards the shore. She hisses and tenses as the cloud water stings her stitched up wounds. "Shit...This is getting no better..."

'Ya think?'

Chopper waves at her and Saki quickly smiles and waves back.

A pair of dangerous eyes watched her every movement like a hawk.

This odd girl who didn't show up in the picture Amazon took was severely injured, huh? Good. Her mantra already caught his eye long before the gatekeeper told him of her findings. Yes, this was a very good outcome indeed...