The Fire Fist and Black Blade Assassin

Saki groans. "I'm so bored~. When are they gonna come back~?"

'Whenever they feel like it.'

"It's so boring~!" Saki whines. "And I don't like playing Go Fish with you! You always win!"

'Maybe because we share the same brain and you think what you're about to do? I don't get how you don't win when you go first. I mean, you look at my cards so I can see what cards I have! It's pointless to play together.'

"You're a cheater...."

'You're just too stupid to win.'

"Oi!"

Meanwhile with Ace and Luffy

"By the way, those nakama of yours...What kind of people are they?" Ace asks Luffy, both oblivious to the bounty hunters slowly surrounding them.

Luffy lights up. "Well, there's a swordsman who wants to be the world's greatest swordsman. He's always wearing a haramaki. Our navigator likes maps, tangerines, and money. We got a cook that makes super delicious food. Oh yeah, we have a liar too. And....a reindeer!"

Ace chuckles. "They sound like an interesting bunch."

"Right now, we have a Princess and a spot-billed duck as nakama, too!" Luffy adds. "They're all really funny!" He swings his arms around, grinning.

"Well, I bet you're the funniest one of all." Ace remarks. "However, it's just like you to run a small pirate crew."

"We also now have a swordswoman! She's funny! She even has blonde-red hair! Now we just need a musician!"

"Wait, what did you just–"

"Stop right there, Fire Fist Ace!"

"Huh?"

"We're back, Saki!" Chopper yells happily. He tilts his head in confusion when he receives no reply. "Eh? Saki?" He waddles into the kitchen, while the others were oblivious to the swordswoman's absence. Chopper sweatdrops when he finds Saki slumping onto the table looking very....depressed.

"So bored.....when are they coming back? I might die of boredom before they decide to come back...." she mumbles, gloomy.

"Um...Saki?"

Saki sits upright and is crouching in front of Chopper in a flash. "CHOPPER!!!! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!" Saki wails, hugging the life out of the poor reindeer.

"S-Saki....I-I'm dying...." Chopper manages to stutter, turning purple.

"Ah!! I'm so sorry!" Saki immediately releases Chopper.

"I'M...BACK!!!!!"

Then a series of cursing, laughing, and the sound of someone falling (and maybe crashing into a couple of people) onto the deck follows.

"Luffy's back! Are you coming, Saki?"

Saki pats Chopper's head. "I'll be there in a minute."

"Ok!"

Saki hums a tune while she tries (key word: tries) to boil the kettle for tea. When that....fails, Saki pouts. "Maybe I should have cold tea...."

'Wouldn't want you burning down the kitchen.'

"Nyx~!"

After a few more minutes of Saki trying to make tea, she decides to go out on the deck to see the crew again. "Maybe Sanji will make me something!" She grins and emerges from the kitchen.