Marshall D. Teach

Why the fuck was she tagging along?

The sky sounds super fun, don't get her wrong...but Ace! And Oyaji! Dammit, which one is more urgent? Oyaji is sick. Ace is after Teach.

Oyaji or Ace?

Oyaji, Ace, Oyaji, Ace, Oyaji, Ace, Oyaji, Ace, Oyaji, Ace, Oyaji, Ace, Oyaji, Ace, Oyaji, Ace, Oyaji, Ace, Oyaji, Ace, Oyaji, Ace, Oyaji, Ace, Oyaji, Ace, Oyaji, Ace, Oyaji, Ace, Oyaji, Ace, Oyaji, Ace, Oyaji, Ace, Oyaji, Ace, Oyaji, Ace.

Dammit!

I'm sorry, Oyaji!

Saki needs to find Ace. ASAP. That idiot will find Teach and get fucking thrashed. Saki didn't know the extent of Blackbeard's Devil Fruit, yet either, but it must be pretty fucking strong seeing as he killed Thatch for it.

Usopp's scream brings her back to the present.

Again, why was she tagging along? She was going to join the crew sooner or later, but right now she unfortunately had more important things to do.

Like, saving Ace's ass.

A lone crow caws overhead, flying into the horizon.

That dark aura Saki felt before was getting stronger, too. She felt anxious as fuck and the screaming surrounding her wasn't helping in the slightest.

Her anxiousness was so obvious that Nico Robin pointed it out. "Are you alright, Assassin-san? You don't look too well."

Saki forces herself to grin. "I'm alright! Just...something doesn't feel right. Also, I need to find Ace, so I should probably go before we blast up into the sky."

"Ace?" Robin inquires, quirking an eyebrow up.

"He's my bestie! My bestie in a lot of trouble, of course. He's also Luffy's brother," Saki explains, holding onto the railing with a tight grip. It didn't help that two monkeys were leading them into a whirlpool.

Why were there monkeys again?

Also, what the hell is that weird-ass bird that looks like a toucan?

Oh, shit, Usopp's gone flyin–oh, wait, Zoro caught him.

Is Sanji ok? He looks like he's dying from a blood nose–wait, nevermind, Nami is just kicking some sense into him.

Den Den Mushi's are cute.

The Going Merry quickly falls into the centre of the big-ass whirlpool just as the current vanishes as if it was never there.

'We're fucked.'

'What?'

"What? It's gone? How?" Sanji mumbles in confusion.

"What happened?"

"T-That giant whirlpool...What's going on?"

Saki pales. "Nyx...?"

Zoro raises an eyebrow. "What'd she say?"

Saki could never get over how they accepted that she had two personalities so quickly. She clears her throat. "Nyx said, 'We're fucked. The bottom of the whirlpool was stopped by the sea floor.'"

Nami's eyes widen. "She's right..."

'We're all gonna be blasted up into the fucking sky like fireworks.'

'I can't wa–!"

"Assassin-san?"

Saki jolts at the sound of Robin's voice next to her. "Huh? What'd you say?"