11: The Indulgence (R)

Please leave some comments

Please leave some comments. A long chapter.

Warning: BDSM, exhibitionism, kinky shit
🌝🌝🌝
_________

'Take me. Own me. Use me. Pick a verb. Just please.'

'Fuck you. I'm going to fuck you. That's my verb."

― C.D. Reiss

Roman's POV:

Roman's POV:

A moment of silence descended from the other side of the phone.

"Excellent choice, Sunshine," Her voice poured from the other side like melted honey, a promise of raw, dark pleasure.

"I will see you tomorrow, then. We sign the papers and go through the contract." She ended the call, leaving me in utter silence.

The cacophony of my heart thrummed louder in my ears, blood pirouetting in my veins until it threatened to deafen me.

The phone fell from my hand, a sound that startled Azure, causing him to hiss loudly. I glanced sideways, blinking.

"I did it," I muttered, disbelievingly, "Did you see that?"

I had no doubt that Ms. Mikhail would offer me a handsome amount of money for this and I am kind of broke.

A delicious thrill licked at my nerves, a thrill of attaining something I thought to be impossible and out of my reach.

The money. Only the money.

"I need a drink," I sighed, picking Azure up and giving him tickles. He squirmed, hissing and wagging around.

The small throb under my skin turned into a constant hum of pain. I was happy but I could feel the impending responsibilities that might come with it too.

I knew the reason, maybe I was hiding it from myself too.

I had goals, visions. Maybe with Ms. Mikhail's help, I would be able to achieve them. A beautiful house in Switzerland, a vacation to Europe. Maybe I can also buy a good car.