13: The Blessing

Leave some comments 🤨________

________

"I can resist everything temptation"- Oscar Wilde

Avyanna's POV:

A naked male body writhes under the faint red glow of the room.

"Do you think you deserve to cum? Have you been a good boy?"

The man's grunt of pain and pleasure echoes through the solemn walls, a faint coat of sweat glistening over his skin. A droplet of saliva runs from the corner of his luscious lips, the black ball gag muffles his pleas.

He is blindfolded with a black scarf, his brows scrunched in an expression of immense agony and consuming desire.

Faint red dusts over his collarbone, the tips of his ears, his nipples, stomach and his knees. He is kneeling in front of me, his hands are cuffed behind his back.

"Is that a yes?"

He nods eagerly, tears streaming down from under his blindfold. His muscles bulge from the tremors that run through his body. His unruly hair falls over his forehead, and his dick....

His large dick pulses painfully against his stomach. 

I push a chair in front of him and sit on it. He seems to have hold his breath in anticipation and agony.

Slowly lifting my leg, I press the tip of my Louboutin on his face, caressing it slowly. He rubs his face on my shoe (it's clean and I use it for bondage) showing his appreciation for his master.

His breathes become quicker, swallower.

"You have such a pretty face, god I love it so much," I whisper, running my heel over his face and slowly running it down his neck, "Good boy."

"Ms. Mikhail," I snap out of my daydream. Back at me stares another contract that I intend to sign with my soon-to-be-husband.

"We have finalized some blueprints, would you like to take a look?"

"Yes," I twirl the page in my fingers, "Is there a reason why Roman isn't in yet?"

"Well," The CFO coughs, looking around in confusion, "We weren't informed about it."

"You can go."

He nods, leaving me to my thoughts. I smirk, taking my pen and putting my sign swiftly at the bottom right corner of the contract.

"I am going to have so much fun with you, Roman," I whisper, running my fingers over the title of the page that says "Dominant-Submissive Agreement".