Kitsune

Name: Alicia

Age: Unknown (centuries old)

Height: 5'10

Species: Kitsune(10 tails)

Appearance:

Outfit:

Physiologies:

Physiologies:

Transcendent Kitsune Physiology:A user of this ability either is or can mimic the traits of a transcendent kitsune. These are kitsune who have achieved a much greater state of existence than their mischief-loving relatives. They are beings of pure spirit and can posses power and achieve phenomena on par with gods themselves: while most of these creatures would be neutral or good in nature due to evil kitsune (Chiko) having hard limits on how far they could evolve some rare examples exist in folklore of purely evil transcendent kitsune, in popular fiction no such rules exist and thus a great many godlike antagonists can be found that are kitsune in origin.

Applications:

Absolute Condition: Users have all their capabilities, attributes and aspects at a maximum and limitless level. At the most basic level, users have a supreme and absolute physical and mental condition, with absolutely nothing being able to surpass them in those attributes.

Absolute Immortality:The users are absolutely immortal, and cannot die, age, get sick, be permanently wounded, are absolutely self-sustained and, as their mind and soul are as immortal as their biological bodies, they are both immune to mental and spiritual damage. Any injuries the user suffers will immediately heal, even if the user's body is blown up, disintegrated or completely destroyed to the sub-atomic level and even if the user is completely erased, they will still return to life. Alternately, some users are absolutely immune to all harm, and can never die from any natural causes. Either way, they are unable to be erased and are unaffected by time manipulation of any level. The users completely transcend the concept of death itself, though many users transcend both the concepts of life and death.

Authority: give orders, make decisions, and enforce obedience in their dominions even at supernatural levels.

Benefic/Malefic Forces Manipulation: Manipulate both good and bad forces.

Flawless Clairvoyance:User gains flawless direct visual information about absolutely everything in their verse (i.e., objects, people, locations, events, etc.) and perfectly understand it all intuitively, through means other than the user's physical sight, with no mistakes and 100% accuracy and certainty. Defenses against ordinary Clairvoyance, including Psychic Falsification, Psychic Shadow, Tracking Evasion, etc., are ineffective.

Dimensional Travel:The user can travel between different dimensions and universes, and cross over different planes of existence or travel across various forms of reality.

Divine/Demonic Aura:Posses both an aura that contains both divine and demonic energies.

Ethereal Manipulation (Divine-Demonic): The user can create, shape and manipulate ethereal and otherworldly energy from various planes of existence and utilize it in a manner that would give them a god-like status throughout existence.

Invisibility: Users can render themselves unseen by the naked eye and become invisible in the visible spectrum. The user can move about an environment unseen by others and act without being observed. Some users can choose to let certain people see them, while staying invisible to others. This kind of power can be used for stealth, causing chaos, and getting the upper hand against an opponent.

Intuitive Aptitude: The user can instantly analyze, learn and understand the workings and mechanics of anything, regardless of how simple or complex. They can comprehend the complexity and exactness of events, organisms, objects, subjects, fields, powers, etc. without the need of long-term or special education, or explanation.

Kitsune Physiology: Users possess the traits, attributes, characteristics and/or abilities of kitsune (Japanese: fox), a fox-spirit, who usually gain their powers by living long and keep growing stronger as they age: the more tails a kitsune has (they may have as many as nine), the older, wiser, and more powerful it is. They achieve this either through full or partial transformation into kitsune, choosing to mimic certain aspects of kitsune, or simply already being a kitsune in the first place. They are often tricksters, with motives that vary from mischief to malevolence, but some act as faithful guardians, friends, lovers, and even wives.

Spirit Divinity (Light or Dark Divinity ): Possesses a spiritual form of divinity.

Meta-Possession: User can possess or take over anything, including the living, the dead, objects, animals, plants, locations, powers, attacks, energy, and abstract/conceptual forces etc., and bypass/ignore Possession Immunity or any other immunities and negations. While possessing someone/something, the user obtains all its powers, skills and talents and can manipulate it in all ways he likes.

Supernatural Shrine Maiden Physiology or Dark Miko Physiology: Possess the divine and shamanistic powers of a supernatural shrine maiden and possess the corrupt and demonic powers of a dark miko.

Ultimate Intangibility: The user is simultaneously both intangible and tangible, being able to attack or make physical contact with their targets while their targets cannot touch or attack the user, even while the user is making physical contact.

Omnifarious (Kitsunes are Shapeshifters, Their God-Like Counterparts Would have The Apex of This Power!)

Vulpes Physiology (True Form)
Humanoid Physiology (Varies): In her true form, she can transform into vulpes (foxes).

Yokai Force Manipulation: The user of this power possesses and is able to utilize strong yokai power. This ability not only grants the user great strength and control over numerous variations of yokai abilities but also allows them to overwhelm weaker yokai as well as rival that of powerful yokai.

Other Powers:

Transcendent Aura Manipulation: The user can create, shape, and manipulate a transcendent form of one's spiritual energy. Learning to harness this kind of energy can lead them to become godlike in physical and mental condition and gaining a wide variety of abilities that are transcendent in power.

Transcendent Chi Manipulation: The user can create, shape, and manipulate a transcendent, yet rare form of Chi that is hidden deep within them. Learning to harness this kind of energy can lead them to become godlike in physical and mental condition and gain a wide variety of abilities that are transcendent in power.

Transcendent Energy Manipulation: Users can manipulate a form of energy in a more extraordinary league of power, vastly surpassing all others, and are on par with transcendent beings and entities. The transcendent energy can be in many different forms: raw, positive, negative, divine, demonic, planetary, cosmic, quantum, psychic, life-force, death-force, elemental, natural, magical, aether, nether, foreign, all-composing, etc.