Hive Mage

True Name: Savathun

Human Name: Alicia

True Height: 20 ft

Human Height: 7 ft

Weight: Unknown

Species: Hive Goddess

Appearance:

(Fuse the two)

(Fuse the two)

Physiologies:

Transcendent Alien Physiology: User with this ability either is or can transform into transcendent aliens, beings who are so advanced that they can be confused with Deities by lesser creatures. Such aliens are often said to have influenced evolution on countless worlds and may or may not be the first and most advanced sentient species in the universe. Sometimes they can even go beyond their universe, becoming multiversal beings or even omniversal being.

Transcendent-Cosmic Entity Physiology: Users either are or can transform into transcendent primordial beings that predate the universe/multiverse/omniverse or someone who has ascended by inheriting the powers of Type 3 Cosmic Entity.

Their power is so great in power they affect the entire multiverse and beyond and have authority over other cosmic beings and could either be a pantheon or a single entity taking on the responsibility of a collective group instead. They're known to be mysterious and powerful beyond mortal comprehension, existing as myths to the oldest species in the universe/multiverse/omniverse.

Alpha Alien Physiology: The user are alpha alien: a specific extraterrestrial being who are superior member of their race, beings who are pinnacle alien beings possess great powers that most members do not as well represent I’ve of their entire species.

These for,s of extraterrestrial beings, are gifted with form of superiority that goes beyond most member and possibility beyond their own race of alien lifeforms to practically every other member of alien life as they have a status so advance makes them relatable to transcendent aliens, enhanced with natural and exotic qualities that isn’t so easily found in most world.