Ultimate Hersercher

Name: Alicia Kaslana

Appearance:

Body Type:

Age: Unknown

Age: Unknown

Species: Draphalem Demi-Goddess

(Human/Nephalem/Dragon/ Hersercher Goddess)

Height: 6'9 (Nice)

Physiologies:

Alpha Human Physiology: Users are an alpha human: the paragon member of the human species who are vastly superior in any to every possible way to all other humans and their variants, including mundane humans, magical humans, superhumans, transhumans, hybrid humans, etc.

These kinds of humans are the very pinnacle of humanity itself, gifted with incredible power and many other human qualities that are at their ultimate or even absolute levels that it can surpass almost everyone and have natural dominance over all kinds of humans due to their advance status and superiority. Members can be considered incomprehensible due to being so incredibly strong, unimaginably powerful and representing the best of all humanity.

All human qualities user has in both natural and supernatural aspects are greatly enhanced to their highest, having graceful beauty, amazing wisdom, incredible bodies, spiritual enlightenment, etc, making users by far the greatest humans of all time. Being the top of humanity, users are the most capable humans ever risen with incredible possibilities, great potential and a betterment of being, having mastered all their abilities and nature.

Alpha humans are extremely capable beings with boundless potential that can reach even transcendent levels, making them a match for even godlike entities in their respective universes. They can be relatable to transcendent humans or godlike metahumans because of their newfound enhancements to their natural characteristics can make them nearly all-powerful and virtually unstoppable beings.

These kinds of humans have proven themselves to be the most admirable and formidable of humans in existence as they are the greatest humans of all time having inspired many other humans and brought great fear to their adversaries by having such incredible power alone, being the best of humanity, they can surpass almost anyone in their respective worlds and overcome any obstacles in their way.