Fairy

Fairy Name: Gloxinia

Human Name: Alicia

Appearance:

(THICC)Wings:

(THICC)
Wings:

Age: Billions of years old (First Fairy)

Gender: Female

Height: 6'9 (But can shrink or grow)

Weight: Unknown

Species: Fairy Goddess

Personality: kind, loving, patient, a tease,

Likes: almost everything

Dislikes: rapists, murders, theifs, and rude people (It's hard to get her to dislike you)

Physiology:

Transcendent Fairy Physiology: User with this ability either is or can transform into a fairy who has ascended to or always had a godly state, being one of the most powerful fairies in existence.

General Applications:

All Fairy Powers: Powers related to powers fairies use.

All Esoteric Powers: Powers related to the supernatural and esoteric or are powers with special paranormal properties or effects.

All Environmental Powers: Powers related to the environment.

All Forms of magic: Powers related to a particular form or type of magic or magic attribute.

All Magical Powers: Powers that are related to magic.

All Mystic Powers: Powers related to mysticism, mysterious energy, and abstruse or supernatural.

All Supernatural Powers: Powers related to that of supernatural, relating to, or being above or beyond what is natural; unexplainable

Detailed Applications:

Absolute Change: Change absolutely anything and everything, either completely or partially, permanently or temporarily, from physical things like humans and objects to metaphysical things like concepts and logic, etc.

Absolute Will: Limitless willpower, which can be applied to achieve virtually anything through sheer force of intent. The user is completely immune to all forms of control, and possesses complete and total freedom due to their willpower overriding anything put against them.

Absolute Wish: Grant absolute and perfect wishes to themselves or others without any limitations.

Almighty Magic: Possess and can use magic of omnipotent nature, entailing omnipotence, but in what we know as magic and everything associated, related and branched out from it.

Alpha Fairy Physiology:An alpha fairy, the most powerful form of fairy. Unlike lesser fairies, the alpha fairy possesses inherent skill in certain abilities and may have control over legions of minions of faeries.

Divine Magic: Capable of using divine magic; a sanctified and sacred form of magic that uses holy forces to mystically use divine powers to achieve impossible feats such as creating, destroying and reconstructing anything in existence, sometimes even to warp reality.

Fairy Physiology: Nature spirit, a pagan god, an angel aligned with neither Heaven nor Hell, or something completely else. The way this power manifests varies greatly, but among the possibilities are pointed ears, unusual coloring (hair, skin and/or eyes), and animalistic features (horns, animal ears or eyes, tail, antennae, etc).

Fairy Lordship: Possesses absolute power over all existing fairies, including themselves, and can freely bring new ones into existence.

Fairy Manipulation: Create, manipulate, and destroy fairies (e.g, nymphs, garden fairies, vegetable fairies, pixies, etc).

Freedom: Possess an enhanced level of freedom and independence that entails a form of supernatural freedom that liberates users from laws, rules, fate, predestination, concepts, limits, and other types of cosmic, spiritual, mental, physical and mystical jurisdictions, making the users highly resistant or outright immune to their effects.

Flight: Fly or otherwise move through the air using various methods.

Wing Manifestation: Able to manifest wings that grow or are attached to the body allowing flight.

Meta Fate Manipulation: Perceive, shape and manipulate the destiny and fate of anything/anyone, including gods, demons, eldritch abomination, transcendent beings, entire worlds, universes and even realities.

Meta Luck Manipulation: Blessed with levels of luck so great that it bends the very structures of reality, constantly rearranging them to their advantage, whether they want it or not.

Meta Magic: Powerful form of magic that transcends the laws in which all magic is governed.

Meta Miracle Manipulation: Create, shape and manipulate the ultimate miracles.
Meta Disaster Manipulation: Create, shape and manipulate the limitless and ultimate disasters.

Meta Probability Manipulation: Manipulate any probability, regardless of its nature or scale.

Omicron Physiology: The supreme version of their kind who possesses both the qualities and status of an alpha (self-exceeding species) and an omega, making them the most powerful beings in the universe above both versions.

Omni-Magic: Possesses every form of magic, mystical or overall supernatural force.

Omnifarious: Have complete and absolute control over their own being, allowing them to manipulate their shape.

Absolute Condition: Users have all their capabilities, attributes and aspects at a maximum and limitless level. At the most basic level, users have a supreme and absolute physical and mental condition, with absolutely nothing being able to surpass them in those attributes.

Transcendent Magic: Manipulate magic that is in a greater league of power, surpassing that of all others and is able to be on par with transcendent beings and entities.

Meta Nature Manipulation: Manipulate Nature and all aspects of it of all places, realities, dimensions/realms, times, universes, etc.

Meta Environment Manipulation: Create, shape and manipulate any environment comprising various existences, timelines, dimensions or realities; be they physical or surreal in nature.