Chapter 2: Kang Hyun-mi

(In the end, I chose to do weekly chapters. I was finally able to make a schedule so I could write).

(Any spelling errors in this chapter, please let me know).

...

(0)

"Did you really join Eun-jung Sumbae's study group?"

"Yes."

Kiyotaka answered his first friend's question in college.

Last night, after thinking about it for a while, Kiyotaka had agreed to join the sex group.

When Kiyotaka agreed to join the group, Su-hyun, in her moment of happiness and without a second thought, asked Kiyotaka for one more round of sex to celebrate that moment, taking advantage of the fact that the night was young.

Kiyotaka had no problem having one more round of sex with Su-hyun. He had to discharge energy somehow, so, at the end of that day...

"You look tired, buddy. Did you sleep well?"

"I got a little sleepless."

"I see. Hey... Do you think they'll let me into that group if I ask?"

"I doubt it very much. They told me they're not accepting people anymore."

"That's a pity." - Yejun sighed in defeat. - "I'm really doing badly in the history subject, can you help me with that subject?"

"If I have time, I'll help you as much as I can."

"Thanks, buddy!"

...

(1)

After school...

"See you tomorrow, Kiyotaka...".

"See you later."

Kiyotaka said goodbye to his friend at the end of class.

He pulled out his cell phone to see a message that had come in.

[Wait at the university entrance. We're coming to get you].

That was the message Su-hyun sent him when the last bell rang, so, like a good Hoobae, he waited for his seniors to go with them to the club.

...

...

...

"Does anyone need anything else?"

After everyone turned in their sex reports, where Kiyotaka remembered that his report could be written, the meeting was coming to an end.

"I ran out of money. Give me 150 thousand won for motel costs and condoms."

"150 thousand won?"

As if money didn't matter to Eun-jung, she handed over the money Jung-pil was asking for.

(N/A: Why do they have to change my name?)

At that moment, Kiyotaka could really check that Eun-jung covered all the group's expenses.

"Hey, Han Su-hyun. Let's go to the motel together."

"¿?"

Su-hyun showed mild surprise, but then she just smiled.

"Wait a minute, Jung-pil. You were supposed to do it with me today...".

In a disconsolate tone, that person who had said that was the sweet teacher Kang Hyun-mi. She hadn't liked hearing that from Jung-pil.