I don't deserve us...

Many things have happened in my life since the last time I updated.

Supposedly, I wanted to finish this story last month. However, last month, I had a kidney disease. During that time, I've been thinking about various things, including what I'll do with this story.

I want to finish the story, that's clear to me. The main idea is that all the girls will participate in a very affectionate activity with Kiyotaka. However, I haven't found the inspiration to write that scene yet.

I think I've said this before, but I'm thinking about making a book where I'll upload chapters that don't have a continuation, in other words, "One-Shots." I'm also considering uploading chapters from a story I've written on my other Wattpad account, with better narration to make it more entertaining.

I've currently written two stories, both with a prologue and the first chapter, one with over 5,000 words and the other with over 8,000 words, just so you know I haven't stopped writing.

Anyway, below I'll provide a small preview of the final chapter of Sextudy Group and the prologues of the two stories I've written.

Enjoy.

--------------------------------------------------

Remember that these are only drafts, so don't pay attention to my bad spelling and grammar.

--------------------------------------------------

Preview of: Sextudy Group.

The journey was long and exhausting, at least for me. It's not easy dealing with five women who displayed their lustful desires during the trip.

We arrived at the countryside house that belonged to Eun-jung's family. We unloaded everything we had brought for the trip and left it in the house.

As I placed my luggage where I would be sleeping, if I could sleep on this vacation, Ichika appeared behind me and climbed onto my back. I felt her breath as she approached my ear and spoke to me.

"It was a very boring trip, Kiyotaka-senpai. I hope to have fun with you tonight."

Ichika chuckled as she said that while leaving her things by the bed.

"Are you staying with me?"

She nodded.

"Yes. I won that right in a game of rock, paper, scissors." Smiling, she began to unpack. However, she stopped and turned to look at me. "Can you leave, please?"

"Eh? Why?"

"Just be a good boy and do it."

She didn't give me a response and instead just smiled with supposed innocence, waiting for me to leave the room.

I sighed resignedly and left the room, catching a sigh of relief from Ichika.

That was weird.

Having been kicked out of my room, I started walking down the narrow hallway, where I saw an open door with the voices of Hyun and Seyeon coming from it. I couldn't hear what they were saying, so out of sheer curiosity, I approached to listen better.

Before I could see what was in the room, Seyeon's female intuition made her turn to the door, seeing me, and quickly walked to close it while yelling at me, "Nosy, get out of here!"

Being kicked out for the second time, I walked again and this time ran into Su-hyun, who was coming out of the room she shared with Eun-jung.

--------------------------------------------------