Character 7: A normal day

(In case of spelling or grammatical errors, please notify the author).

I lost what little creativity I had. That's one of the reasons why I haven't written anything.

Another reason is that "Sextudy Group" was only a few chapters old when I posted the last chapter of this story, and I had to wait longer so I could get some inspiration.

So... This is the result of all the time I've been inactive.

I was really surprised when I saw the notifications on my Wattpad, because there were more than 200 notifications (It's worth mentioning that I hadn't touched Wattpad for a month and a half).

Anyway...

With nothing further to comment on at this time, let this chapter begin.

...

Character 7: A normal day

(0)

It was a new morning for Japan's Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, who woke up tired again after giving much joy to one of the four women he had acquired during his stay in South Korea.

Upon waking up fully, the boy felt a certain weight on his right arm.

Turning to see what the cause of the weight was, he found his superior named Eun-jung, who was sleeping with a beautiful smile beside him.

He slowly got out of bed so as not to wake the girl.

Getting up, Kiyotaka went to the bathroom so he could take a bath, as his body felt a little sticky from the sweat of the night with Eun-jung.

It didn't take him long to bathe. He put on the first clothes he found in the closet and started preparing breakfast.

As he prepared breakfast, he thought that what he was doing was the same thing he did when he met Eun-jung: preparing breakfast after sleeping in the same house.

However, what happened hours before was something different. Instead of letting Eun-jung sleep peacefully in his bed, he spent most of the night making the girl of large proportions happy, preventing the girl from sleeping peacefully. The price to pay for having happiness was not sleeping most of the night. A soul for a soul.

Kiyotaka was sleepy. He wanted to sleep, but his week at the university wasn't over, much to his bad luck.

He wasn't the only one in a bad mood about the latter.

The girl, who was sleeping peacefully, had woken up to the smell of something cooking.

Looking in the direction where the smell came from, the girl noticed Kiyotaka's presence.

Noticing the girl's gaze, he turned and looked at Eun-jung lying on the bed that was his, where the sheets covered the girl's naked body.

"Good morning..."

Drowsily, the girl said good morning to the boy.

"Good morning."

Kiyotaka returned the girl's greeting, going back to what he was doing.

"It's funny, don't you think?"

"What's funny, Eun-jung?"

"You make me dinner like that morning we talked." - Said the girl, getting up from the bed and walking over to Kiyotaka. - "What are you making?".

"Something simple. Eggs, bread and some fruit I had. Nothing special."

"Simple can sometimes be good." - She commented, slapping her large breasts against his back without getting any reaction from him. - "But... If you don't mind... Can I have some dessert to start off the morning?"