Chapter 6: Eun-jung's Happiness

(Possibly, this chapter has spelling mistakes, since I haven't had time to correct it. Please point out to me every spelling mistake I have in this chapter).

...

How Spider-man once did it...

The reasons why I haven't uploaded any chapters? Work, university (main problem), lack of inspiration, family problems

The reasons why I haven't uploaded any chapters? Work, university (main problem), lack of inspiration, family problems. All in all, the first two months of this year have not been my own.

...

(0)

The night had disappeared and, with it, the day had appeared from the horizon.

From one of the apartments of a building, a beautiful young girl was beginning to wake up thanks to the sun's rays passing through the window of the room.

Making a small groan of annoyance, the girl woke up, leaving the dream world behind.

Stretching a little, the girl released a cute yawn, rubbing one of her eyes in order to wake up completely.

Remembering what had happened the night before, the girl named Eun-jung looked to her right side, finding the boy who had made her happy the night before still asleep.

She stroked the boy's brown hair, running her index finger along his cheek until she met those lips that kissed his delicate, well-endowed body.

Such a memory only made the girl smile a little more, touching the parts of her body that were kissed by the boy who made her feel full happiness.

"He's cute when he sleeps...".

She murmured in a faint whisper.

As she continued with her hand on his cheek, the boy began to wake up to feel the girl's delicate touch.

"Did you sleep well, Kiyotaka?"

"More or less."

He admitted.

He wanted to sleep more, but that day was Monday, which meant he had to go to college that day.

"I wish we could sleep more, but there are classes today. I'm going to go take a shower, will you join me?"

"Yes..."

Accepting the girl's invitation, Kiyotaka got out of bed together with Eun-jung to take a bath together so as not to waste time.

At that moment, Eun-jung was able to have another happy moment together with the boy she had chosen.

...

(1)

Lunch Time...

"You really look tired, my friend. Did you sleep well?".