Chapter 3: Seyeon's welcome

(I was without internet for three days. Without the internet, I can't write. It's also complicated to write this because my family only wants to see what I'm doing at any given moment. They know I write, but they don't know I write this kind of stuff).

(You know: if this chapter has any spelling mistakes, let us know).

...

(0)

"What do you need from me, teacher?"

Heading for his beloved teacher's office, Kiyotaka knocked on the door.

In a few seconds, Hyun-mi came out of the door.

"Shh...!" - Hyun-mi asked for silence. - "Be quiet and come in."

Without much to do, Kiyotaka entered without pretext into the office.

Somehow, this brought back memories of his experiences at ANHS. These days, he had a lot of memories of his previous school.

"Why did you call me?"

Kiyotaka wondered why she was in that place, only to have him have his answer when he saw Hyun-mi slowly take off the clothes she was wearing.

"Everything... This is all your fault! Because of you... I kept thinking about what happened yesterday... My pussy keeps getting wet without stopping... It wishes to be fucked again by your huge penis. I'm going crazy."

In front of him, Kiyotaka had a seductive lady in rather provocative lingerie.

Indeed, this brought back memories for him.

"Take responsibility..."

"You know we can't do it here. There are people who might walk by in the hallway."

Kiyotaka wasn't going to risk it. She wasn't going to have sex in the office, not again. He took the risk once, so he didn't want to go through the same story twice.

On one of those days, he ended up having sex with...

"It'll be fine if we don't make noise."

Kiyotaka sighed. He took the teacher's clothes and handed them to her.

"If you want to do it so bad, I'll wait for you in your car."

And without another word, Kiyotaka walked away, leaving the lady, knowing what was going to happen next.

...

...

...

In some motel in the city...

(Yes... This is the penis I want. I won't be satisfied if I don't do it with this guy...).

That's what Hyun-mi thought, feeling every part of the boy's penis.

(I feel like my stomach is turning into a mess. I didn't feel it even when I was doing it with Jung-pil>.

And that was yet another thought of the woman being invested every second by the boy.

Kiyotaka, who could only hear the moans of pleasure given by the lady, knew the lady's thoughts almost perfectly. The woman's moans gave Kiyotaka an idea of what was going through the woman's mind.

After a while, Kiyotaka wanted to please Hyun-mi. She asked for Kiyotaka's semen. He, as a good student, gave it to her.

Kiyotaka looked at the sweet teacher. Just by looking at the woman, he knew she wanted more from him.