Chapter 5: Lee Eun-jung

(If this chapter has grammatical or spelling errors, please let me know so that I can correct it later).

The three reasons why I have not uploaded any chapters:

1. - I wasn't feeling well mentally, so I rested for a while.

2. - I had to take some exams at my university, so I had to study. It was worth it because I got a grade of 9 out of 10.

3. - I read a manhwa that I really don't recommend reading. That manhwa put me in a bad mood for a whole day. I have now recovered from that bad mood it gave me. Right now I want to know why that story caused my bad mood.

(I won't tell the name of the manhwa. I don't want you to suffer).

...

(0)

In one night...

"Why are you coming at this hour?"

That was the question Eun-jung asked upon seeing that the person who had knocked on the door was Jung-pil.

It was already quite late, so it was to be expected that Eun-jung would ask that question, although she already had an idea why the guy was there late at night.

"It's not midnight yet, is it? Here's the sex report."

As she had imagined, Jung-pil was coming to deliver his report for the week.

"Oh... Tomorrow is exactly one week." - She said as she read Jung-pil's report. - "Su-hyun again? Aren't things going well with the teacher?

"It doesn't matter who I have sex with, does it?"

He had to beg Su-hyun to have sex with him.

"Anyway, you did a great job. Go now."

Eun-jung turned around, ready to go back to sleep.

"W-wait! I need to talk to you about something."

"I'm sleepy..."

"Then... tomorrow, during sextudy...".

"Don't you know everyone's taking a break? I have an important appointment...".

"Important appointment...?"

Without a chance to finish what he was going to say, Eun-jung's cell phone rang, indicating that she had received a message.

"Wait a minute..."

Pulling out her cell phone herself, Eun-jung began to read the message she had received. The message was short, so she didn't take long to read it.

As she finished reading the message, she smiled in a particular way

"What's wrong?"

Noticing the girl's smile, Jung-pil asked.

"It's nothing. I feel happy... that's all." - She answered Jung-pil's question. - "Since I'm in a good mood, tell me. What is it you want to tell me?"

...

...

...

After Jung-pil told Eun-jung about what happened with Su-hyun....

"So... That's all you want to say?"

Apparently, Eun-jung didn't care about what Jung-pil had told her.

"That's all. It really was something unusual!"

"Yes, yes..."

"You would have seen the face she made. Su-hyun's expression at that moment was unusual."