Just A Matter of Time.

AUTHOR NOTE!!!!: Sorry you guys for the wait. Been really busy. Please forgive me. ❤️ Okay my girl datsher got a good book called THE FAT GIRL ..... check her book out it is good 👌💯. Excuse my errors & mistakes! ......okay y'all I'm done Here is y'all chapter.............. 📖👉👇

I woke up the next morning and I had decided that today would be a day just for me and my brother. I got in the shower and washed myself up. After I got out I put lotion upon my body. I went to my closet and got out my clothes. I decided that I would wear my "White crop tank-top, cut-up shorts, turquoise heels, & my yellow crochet duster" . I put on my clothes except my shoes and I walked to Marco room.

"Marco" I said while knocking.

"Huh?" He said opening the door

"You got plans today " I asked.

"Nawl Why??" He asked.

"Cause I wanted to spend sometime with just me and you" I said

"Okay we can I'll be dressed in a few" he said

"Okay " I said walking back in my room.

I went to do my hair in a high pony tail and applied a little make up. Which was some eye shadow & lip stick. When I was finished I grabbed my purse and put all the things that I needed inside. I made my way downstairs and saw Marco drinking some orange juice.

"You ready?" I asked

"Yea" he said after washing the cup out and putting his hat on.

We left out the house and headed towards the car. We got inside and I pulled off.

"You wanna grab some to eat right quick" I asked.

"Yea go to McDonalds"

"Okay" I said.

I drove to McDonalds and order our food.

--------------

We finally made it to the mall and it was pack. We got out the car and walked in the mall.

"What store you wanna go into first?" I asked.

"We can go in Shoe Dept." he said

"Okay" i said.

We walked to Shoe Dept.

"Hi welcome to Shoe Dept, do you guys need any help?" A women ask.

"Yea.. do y'all have them Galaxy 11's ?" Marco asked.

"Yea. what size would you like?" She asked.

"8 1/2" he replied.

"Okay" she said before going to the back.

"Where else did you wanna go?" I asked him.

"I just wanna get a line up & them shoes that's it. You can just drop me off at Lodan Barber Shop."

"Okay, I gotta get my hair and nails did."

They woman came back with the shoes and I payed for them. We left out the store and went shopping. I bought us a lot of clothes. After we was done I dropped him off at the shop to get his hair cut. I drove right down the street to get my hair & nails did. When Marco get done he is going to walk down here.

I walked in Hair & Nail Salon and sat down . Until the girl named Trisha called me. I walked to the seat and sat in it.

She asked me what how I wanted my hair and I told her. While she was doing my hair I received a text from King asking me what I was doing. I replied back That I was getting my hair did. I had texted my friend Layla and asked her " How she was feeling & would she be able to come to work tomorrow?"..........

"Guh yes! He was there last night, but he ended up leaving early. girl I was mad" someone said.

"Y'all just need to chill out and get back together." someone else said Who was responding back to other person

"NOO I love him but I'm not in love with him anymore. As long as he take care of his kids then I have nothing for him." the first girl said.

I took my focus off my phone and listens closely to their conversation. I wasn't ease dropping or nothing It just wasn't anything to do & they were sitting directly in front of me.

"Okay!! And Right" the other girl replied while clapping.

I looked up and the first girl was brown skin & pregnant with blonde hair and the other girl was light skinned with red hair.

"But I did here he was talking to some other female thoe" the pregnant girl said.

"Takia, I heard to same to but I hope this other female is right for him" the girl with red hair said while talking to the pregnant girl who's name was TaKia.

"Right... for him to be taking her on dates. And if they get together Me and her really is going to have a sit down"

"Guh what!! Me to"

"I just hope she up for cause he comes with a lot of responsibilities"

After their hair was done that got up and left. As the girl with blonde left she looked at me and smiled and little & I had returned it. After they was gone their conversation was stuck on me. I had felt so type of way.

After a while my brother came in and got the keys to the car and went out side to seat in it until I was done.

Finally, she had finished my head.

"You like it?" Trisha asked.

"Yess!, Girl I love it" I said looking in the mirror at my head.

"Thanks" she said while smiling.

"I'm going to start coming to you girl" I said while paying her.

My friend Layla has been doing my hair but she's been sick lately. So she suggested I get Trisha to do it until she feels better.

I left the shop and headed towards to the car. My phone buzzed in my hand and it was a message from Layla telling me she was fine and she could come to work tomorrow. I replied back "Okay".

.............

"Okay I gotta get my nails did and I will be quick. You can just chill in there. it's not that many people in there." I told Marco while parking the in front of the Nail Shop.

"Okay" he replied while getting out the at along with me.

We walked in and I sat in the chair and told the woman how I wanted my nails.

.........

After getting my nails did Me an Marco decided to go to the Food & Arcade Center.

We arrived there and I bought us a lot of tickets. We started playing on every game and was eating pizza & wings.

....................