lSometimes you gotta ride

IChapter:

Sometimes you Gotta Ride... 

Marah Pov..

We pulled you to the restaurant Misto. He help me out the car and I thanked him.

After we getting sitted our waiter come I ordered a Ribeye Steak and some Fried Egg Plants. King ordered some Shrimp and Grits and some chicken and waffles(shrimp and grits together is really good especially from Misto). After we ordered we set and talk Every since we got her it felt as thought some was watching me but at first it didn't fazed me now its really killing me I turn around and some last with real light with dark short hair was really mugging me. I looked back at her and ask "Is there a problem" and she shaked her head and continued to looked at her menu. I turned back around to King.

King'You okay'

Me'Yea'i sai while smileing

Marco Pov...

I was chilling at home on my phone listening to Wishy Washy By Migos(((So in Love with this song))) till my phone rung. I looked at my phone and saw that Mann text. (NAMES ARE SET AS IN EACH OTHER PHONE)

MannNigga" Fam wyd'nnn?"
FamMarco"Shit chilling bro wbuu?"
MannNigga"Dude its a party tonight you down?"
FamMarco"Hell yea "
MamnNigga"Imma be there around 10:30 sum"
FamMarco"Ighht fwul"
MannNigga"Koolo"

I looked at the time and saw it was 10:01. Wtf really see one thing Mann this nigga always know about party who having them and when but he always tell you right be it gets wild. He never tells you an hour ahead or a couple hours ahead. Its real bad if you rideing Without him he be coming early asf like youll just be getting Out the shower and call and say what's taking so long to com outside Like really. But lettme get dress before he come.

"Jealous, They Jeaous (x2)
Jealous, My Car Got Em
I Got'Em Mad and Jealous
My Wrist Got'Em Jealous
My Bank Account, Jealous
I Got'Em Mad, Jealous
I Got Them Bitches, Jealous"

Jealous by Iil durk played to let me know some one calling

"Hello" I said while putting on my left foot sock
"Nigga bring that ass HERE boy!!"
"Lol aighht I'm, coming nigga I'm putting my shoes on"
"BITCH HURRY TF UP NIGGA I'M IT DOT TAKE THAT LONG" Mann said before hanging up

I believe his mama dropped him. I finshed putting my socks and shoes on and headed downstairs. I locked the door. Before I got dressed intext my sister andletted her know I'm going to a party. I got in the car.

"By time shit I'm hot here sweating and waiting"
"Really Why turn the hair on"
"Bro air takes gas, gas ain't cheap, I ain't got No money, unless you give me some I'll be gladly to turn it on"me said sarcastitly and backinh back.