Its More :-)

Marah POV

I woke up and took a shower. After my shower I went to my closet and pulled out my Snoop Dogg T-Shirt, my boyfriend jeans, Christian louboutin pumps, chanel purse, graphite watch, Jimmy earrings. I flat iron my hair and put on some light make-up. After i finshed i went downtairs and decided to make breakfast since my mom spent a night she stayed in the guest room. I decided to make chocolate-chip panckaes, sausage, toast, cheese rice and cheese eggs. After i finished cooking i hard my brother big feet coming down stairs.

Marco"I SMELL FOOD"

Me"Yea I just finshed cooking boy"

Marco"Thank the lord"

He walked to where the food and was and tired to take a piece of sausage.

Me"Umm what is you doing ?" i said while popping his hand

Marco"Finna eat"

Me"No go get mom first"

Marco"Okayy"

He walked upstairs to get our mom and a few minutes they came downstairs.

Mama"Heyy baby" she says while kissing my cheek

Me"Hey ma"

Marco"Can i eat now ?"

Me"Yess marco"

After everybody fixed there plate we sat and ate.

Me"Do yall wanna go to the mall?"

Mama"Sure"

Marco"Yea and can i invite somebody?" he say while throwing away his trash

Me"Yea own care"

Marco"Okay im finna go get dress.

Me"Okay"

After we finshed eating they went up stairs and got dress while washe the dishes.

A few minutes Marco came down stairs wearing a King Tupac T-Shirt, White Nike AIR Jordans, Nike basketball shorts, a gold cross chain and a black watch. Mama came downstairs wearing a blacj tank top, jade full leg pants, black and burgundy print body wrap, brown oxfords, saint lurant hande bag, bracelet friendship, sheer lipstick, her hair curly and light make up.

Me"You look cute ma"\

Mama"Thanks baby"

Me"Yall ready?"

Tham" Yea"

We walked to my car and got in.

Me"Marco where your friends live?"

Marco"East 7th batch rd."

Me"Okay"

I turned on my car and pulled out the drive way. A few min a pulled up to the address Marco told me and he got out and walked out the door. A few minutes he walked out with a girl she was cute she had on a black flared skirt, some air jordan 6, women emoji shirt, some diamond earrings and a color tote handbag and with her hair in a high bun.

Me"Me omg i think your son got a girlfriend"

Mama"Look at my son" she sad while smileing.

They walk to car he open the door for her and they get in.

Me"Hi im Marah Marco sister"

Mama"Im Malaysia Marcos mom"

The girl"Hi im Kayla"

Marco"Shes my friend yall"

Mama"Okay Marco whatever you say"

A fewminutes later we pulled up to the mall.

Marco"Mama and Marah me and Kayla finna wall around "

Me"Ight imma text or call you when its time to go"

Marco"Ight" and with that they walk away

20 minutes later.

As me and mama was walking outside Rue 21 and I hit so one I look up and it was