The Moment

MARCO POV

"Hey" I said walking up to the girl.

"Hi " she responded

"What's to name ma"

"It's Kayla, yours?"

"Marco"

"Ohh"

"Why you acting all shy I ain't gone hurt you "

"im not but how I know I just meet you but I can say at least you ain't disrespectful"

"What you mean"

"Some boys be like ma lemme get that number, or shawty u fine asf when u going to let me hit"

"Nawl ma I ain't like that but you do got a body but I Ain trynna do all that fr my sister told me never disrespect ahh female"

"Ohh fr"

"Yea but I gotta go but maybe we can meet and get to know each other"

"Sure lemme see your phone" I handed her my phone and she put her number in "Text me when"

"Okay see you later Kayla"

"Aigght Marco" I left from her and dapped the homies and told them im ready to go. Dante was too so we got in his car and he dropped me off at home. When I got home Marah want there I went in the living and saw my mom.

" Hey im back "

" Okay your sister is out but she said that if you hungry you can get her car"

" ight but im straight I'll just putta Hot Pocket on "

" ok"

I walked in the kitchen and heated 2 pizza hot pockets in the microwave. After they where done I went up stairs to my room. I decided to hit up Kayla.

#### Short Chapter Sorry you guys I went MIA but now it's gonna get hard on me to write mostly everyday cause my auntie died of cancer ###