We Can Be One

It was a person I thought I would only see in pictures my ...Mom.. She was very pretty with dark brown eyes, short shoulder length hair (there mom is playing as Kerry Washington) and she was pregnant.

Me:Hi come in

I open the door for her to come and and she sat down. I closed the door and my phone started playing The Worst by Jhene Aiko that's my sister ringtone.

Me"Hello"

Marah"I'm pulling up who car"

Me"You will see when you come in"

Marah"Boy who you getting smart with that better not be one of your hoes"

Me"It's not just come in the house"

I HUNG UP

Me:That was Marah she finna walk in

Her:Okay"she say with a smile"

I heard keys.

Marah"MARCO"

Me"Come in the living room"

Marah"Own know why you inviting people in my ho...

When she looked at our mom you can tell she was on the verge of crying.

MARAH POV: (playing as Tammy Rivera)

When I saw my mom I just wanted to run up to her and cry in her arm. But I couldn't because I had question that needed answer. I walk to the couch and sat down and stared at her.

Her:Hi Marah and Marco

Me:Where was you "crying alittle"

Her: You see I love you, brother and your daddy truely..One night I ended up getting drugged by one of your father enemy. He ended up taking me to some place and I had to become one his prostitutes to keep yall safe. He told me if I make good money for him I can come back home. One night one of his friends raped me and I got pregnant I told him and he got mad and beated me bad that I lost the baby so he put me with his other prostitutes and I became friends with one so we made a escape plan She end up bailing out and I said I'm still leaving so she told him and he beated me bad" she begins to cry" that whole prostitute lasted 7 years until he got killed by a drug lord name Mante' because Danny that took me He had took his sister so Mante' saw me and helped me but said I gotta help him fine his sister so we had fought her and he help me get better i got back on my feet so i meet his uncle but i didnt know that was his uncle and we started dateing and a year later we got in a relationship. I ask him could he help me find yall and his nephew ' Mante friend King said he meet a marah down here so i flow down here they cousin Lans is a person that can track and look up people. So king described u and put your name and u poped up about Me missing Marco living with his dad and all the information about u including where u stay so thats how i ended up here "wipes tears"

Me:Omg Mommy im sorry"

Her:It's okay you don't have to"says with a smile"

Marco gets up and go up stairs. And momma look worry.

Me:It's ok he doesn't like people to see him cry or sad but when he calm he will come back

Her:"sighs of relief" ok

Me:So u ND Mante uncle are together and u are pregnant?

Her:Yep"says with a smile"

Me:What are u having......

................

Vote and Comment

1).What do you think of this?

2).How u think Marco feel?

3).What u thing she should have?

and what ever u choice put names

Ohhh and Marco daddy and their mom had a one night stand that's how Marco was born but Marah daddy and Their mom got back together.

I need comments for next chapter